Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 44 of 46

I feel like all magic items should have some - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2017 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 46 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 44

Yes Experience is split so you may only be level 2 in each and not have a 3 in either one but close to 3 in both. That will still work. I was just saying that you could not have more than 5 levels.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2017 - 9:10am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

If you want to go with multi-class, you can start with 36,000 exp. Split evenly between both classes gives you 18,000 in each class.

Starting HP would be (10+6)/2=8 plus Constitution bonus. For each level and each level of thief above first, roll your HP and then divide in half. Odd numbers round up and apply 1/2 of your Con bonus to each roll.

Starting proficiency slots equals the higher of the two classes for both weapon and non-weapon proficiencies. So you would have 4 weapon and 3 non-weapon. Bonus languages for high intelligence can be used for additional proficiencies of either weapon or non-weapon instead of languages. So, if you had 5 bonus languages, you could use that for proficienies instead of languages.

Let me know if I missed anything…

18th Oct, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
Jherek
Huntsman
Character
Follower / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Butcher says...

Do you allow Kits? If so, do you allow racial multi-class kits? If both of those are a positive, may I use the Huntsman kit on Page 91 of the Complete Book of Elves? The kit gives a bonus to Hide and Move silently, proficiency in Hunting, Tracking, and net use. It strongly penalizes social interactions.

Are we allowed to take expertise in more than one weapon or does it work the same as Specialization? This would restrict to one expertise or Specialization unless you took a groovy kit.

I will finish my sheet, or at least transfer information over once I get answers to the above. Thank you for your time and patience.

18th Oct, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 44 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Kits are allowed. Expertise can only be taken in one weapon. It follows the same rules as specialization except that it doesn't give all of the same benefits.

19th Oct, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
Jherek
Huntsman
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Butcher says...

Realized I hadn't rolled for HP. I also need to purchase equipment. Can you see anything else I am missing?

Jherek Results:
  • Rogue HP on D6 (+0): 1, 4, 6, 6, 3 (5 rolls)
  • Fighter HP on D10 (+0): 5, 2, 2, 5, 9 (5 rolls)

20th Oct, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Looks good. Give yourself a +1 weapon, a potion of healing, and a cloak of protection +2

You'll get added to the party as a hired hand of the sage that the party is currently talking to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 44

The Arcane says...

Welcome aboard Jherek and glad to have another companion in Falrun's campaign. I am sure you are going to enjoy yourself. Also nice touch in naming your magical items.

21st Oct, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
Jherek
Huntsman
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

The Butcher says...

I feel like all magic items should have some sorta name. Once you name it, it implies a history. Looking forward to getting started.

+  « First of 46 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.