Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 474 of 533

Hunter sidles up to the Bishop as the man - Page 474 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Jul, 2017 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 474

The Watcher from the Aether says...

At Hunter's response, the Bishop begins to turn red with anger. When Gabriel speaks up, he appears to calm down a bit. "I'm glad at least one of you has some sense."

He opens a drawer in his desk, rummages around a bit, and pulls our a glass flask with a black liquid in it. "Now, you can either accept my offer, or suffer the consequences."

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2017 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter is not amused by the Bishop's treat and simply says "Consequences?" while raising his sword to his shoulder for a quick strike.

21st Jul, 2017 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Bishop leans back in his chair as his eyes narrow on Hunter. After a short pause he says in an earnest voice to Hunter, "You will take the potion as payment and you will never speak to anyone about what you know or what you think you know about me."

The Bishop continues to stare at Hunter as a strange compulsion comes over Hunter. He feels obligated to do as the Bishop instructed.

Out of Character: Hunter has had a Geas spell cast upon him. If Hunter speaks to anybody about the Bishop, he will suffer the consequences of the spell which eventually leads to death.

21st Jul, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 474 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter feels strange, he feels as though he has done enough here and feels compelled to take the potion.

Out of Character: Part of the agreement doesn't involve not attacking the Bishop, can Hunter still do that? I mean he could take the potion and still not tell anyone anything but still attack the Bishop *wink*.

21st Jul, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: That is correct. You're only obligation is to not talk about it. I would guess that the Bishop isn't concerned about you attacking him, but that's just me. "Wink"

Also, just to be clear, Gabriel is unaware of the spell that was cast on Hunter.

21st Jul, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter plays along with the Bishop and he says, "Bishop, you are right, I have misrepresented myself as well as dishonored you." All this while Hunter draws closer and pretends to bow but is really intent on getting close enough to get in a blow that could be fatal in one strike.

Out of Character: If successful in getting close enough I guess I should get a bonus for the strike?

Hunter Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Attack (sword) on D20 (+1): 19, 13, 9, 2 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+1): 5, 3, 5, 5 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 474

Drethen is sitting at a far table in the back of the bar. When the bar maid he was flirting with comes over he will pull her onto his lap and ask her if later she will be willing to share his bed.

21st Jul, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 474

Hunter sidles up to the Bishop as the man non-nonchalantly sits in his chair watching Hunter approach. With a mighty swing of his sword, Hunter cuts through the Bishop from his upper left shoulder down to the middle of the man's chest where the sword embeds itself in the back of the Bishop's oak chair.

The Bishop looks down at his chest with the sword sticking out of it and back over his shoulder to where the sword is stuck in the chair with a disdainful smirk on his face. Turning back to Hunter he says, "Dear, dear. Now I suppose I'll have to have you arrested for the attempted assassination of a ranking member of the church."

As soon as he finishes talking, you can hear a commotion outside of his door and the shouts of, "The Bishop is in trouble! See to the Bishop!"

Meanwhile, back at the tavern… As Drethen pulls the lady into his lap and makes his suggestion, the woman slaps him across the face and struggles to get away.

There's a loud crash as somebody breaks a glass mug on the floor. The crowd seems to part as a large burly city guard gives Drethen a death stare as his face turns red. "That's my woman, mister! And I'll have you know that she's not some play-thing for you to have your way with!"

The man begins walking deliberately towards Drethen as the crowd backs away giving the two plenty of room…

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.