Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 9 of 533

My father said that my true mother moved like - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2015 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2015 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 9

Rethal just sits there taking all this in as he has no clue yet to what is going on. He enjoys his meal waiting for a decision to be made as to his next adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2015 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

In Character: "Then let us try to hunt down the remaining halfling bandit first. Sabine the Gatekeeper told us that she would send out a patrol to check the site - maybe we should volunteer to join it. I could easily find the ambush site again, but I'm no tracker and halflings leave little trace. Maybe we should ask the advice of the woodsman Cob, who provided that fine-smelling boar you're eating." Then observing at Rethal's weathered look and sharp eye, Gervase adds, "But maybe you could lead us yourself, Rethal?"

25th Jul, 2015 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Aseneth suggests, "Well, I think we're all agreed that we need to find this 'evil cult'. May I suggest that we get a good night's rest and all meet at the gatehouse first thing in the morning? Then we can find out from Sabine what the patrol found at your bandit site and maybe start there in our search?"

If there are no replies to this post by 6pm eastern or if I get everybody's response in agreement, I'll assume that everybody agrees with the plan and pick it up from there.

25th Jul, 2015 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 9 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

"Sounds good to me. I'm going to spend the evening buying drinks and telling Bambur stories. You are welcome to join me. If not I'll see you in the morning. "

25th Jul, 2015 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The next morning, you all meet at the gatehouse. Sabine is just arriving for her shift. She tells you that the patrol found a spot up the road, about six miles, that appeared to have an altercation, but no bodies were found, halfling or otherwise.

Heading out of the keep, you turn east on the main road heading back to the location where you were accosted by the halfings. The road travels due east for about a 1/2 mile before turning to a northerly direction. After another 1/4 mile, Rethal's sharp eyes spot a game trail heading north west off of the road. His instincts and experience tell him that this trail has been used by more than game and as he explains the details, it becomes easy to see that he's correct.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rethal will see if he can track the halflling. He will use his tracking skills. He follows the trail to see if they can find the Halfling or any signs of a camp.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2015 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 9

Ignoble says...

"Renthal, do you want us to follow you closely or some distance behind you? I have often been told that subtlety and silence are not Dwarven strong points."

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

My father said that my true mother moved like a breeze over reeds. But I seem to have inherited my his heavy, human feet so I'd better stick beside Oberon.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.