Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 12 of 533

"We don't know what relationship - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2015 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2015 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 12

"There don't seem to be any thieves here," Gervase tells his Dwarven companion. "If you got the equipment we need, I think we should head back to find Rethal. We can eat on the way."

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2015 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"Thieves?" Jess, the serving girl asks. "What do you need a thief for? I'm no thief, but I have been known to pick a lock or a pocket, every now and then." Then she leans over and adds with a wink, "But don't tell Wilf, the barkeep, or I might get into trouble."

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2015 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gervase smiles at Jess. "We're not looking for criminals, but someone skilled at opening a locked door or checking for a tripwire, dart-trap or pit, and breaking the traps mechanism. We are investigating the Caves of Chaos close to the Keep and would offer a full cut in the profits to anyone who could offer these skills. Would you be interested? Its more dangerous but also profitable than waiting tables..."

2nd Aug, 2015 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 12 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Sounds exciting!", she exclaims with a big smile. "It's been ages since I've even been outside of the keep. I'll let Wilf know that I'm taking some time off, get my things, and meet you at the gatehouse. That is, if you'll have me."

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Great!" Gervase beams at Jess. "Make your preparations and meet us at the gatehouse as soon as possible. A friend is waiting for us."
With Oberon's agreement, we'll pay up, gather our things and go to the gatehouse to wait. Gervase proposes we wait an hour maximum, then set off to where we left Rathal.
"I hope he's Ok. He seemed a skilled woodsman, but there's always the possibility of bad luck. We cannot leave him alone too long!"

Reconcile Edited: Adelardus on 2nd Aug, 2015 - 12:13pm

2nd Aug, 2015 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Jess meets you a short time later at the gatehouse. She's dressed in leather armor and is carrying a short sword and short bow.

Once again, your journey is rather uneventful and you get back to the tree that you left Rethal in. You find him there, a little more camouflaged than when you left, but still in tact.

Rethal reports that in the three hours that he was there, not only did he see the troll get water at the stream, but kobolds came out of the cave that you first investigated, and it appears that goblins live in the cave on the south side of the ravine, closest to you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2015 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 12

"You remember Jess from the One-Eyed Cat," Inkfinger says quietly to the ranger. "Oberon bought the equipment we agreed. Now what? You've been watching the caves, Rethal - you choose which one we should enter and how. My only request is that we don't try to tackle the troll!"
Gervase tries to make a light joke of this, but you can see that he honestly scared.

2nd Aug, 2015 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Ignoble says...

"We don't know what relationship these creatures have but until proven otherwise we should assume they have at least learned to tolerate one an other. However we plan our approach we need to make sure the first cave we enter is not in direct line of sight of the others we have seen active. They may have agreements to warn each other."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.