Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 4 of 7

That could help JB, perhaps we start seeing - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Boost your Character with unique attributes that can be activated via your Character Sheet.
3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 4

There aren't specifics with the Gems, they are generalized enough so your Game Master can properly interpret how they should fit in the game, however if there is a conflict it would again fall on the Game Master to decide how to implement it. Keep in mind, the thrill is knowing how random they are as some Gems may not go the way you intend / hoped as what may favor one may not favor you.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Gems Creators RPG Text

What about having a forth gem in place that we can work towards? I'm on my second and need to activate my third but once I do I'd like to feel I can work towards another.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yes, I can do that and even add a fifth so long as the Dungeon Masters are not opposed to it.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Page 4 Gems Creators RPG Text

Those 4th and 5th gems will be very powerful. The 2nd and 3rd level ones are really nice. I can't wait. I need to start working for those a little harder now.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Gems Creators RPG Text

I can see things getting out of hand rather swiftly in that direction. Might I suggest that 4th and higher gems provide the same level of benefit as 3rd?

There's still something to work for that way, but a character who can afford to get up there isn't overwhelming those who have not.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:19pm

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems

I think a fourth gem is ok but anything higher than that should not be allowed. I think it adds a good benefit to the game if you get the right response but it can also hurt you if you get a bad response.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 4

I could offset added Gems in two ways:

1. The benefit does not enhance the Character but does help the Character

2. The probability of a curse occurring is greater.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

That could help JB, perhaps we start seeing events and opportunities that can benefit the character in indirect ways? There would need to be some caution in this direction of course.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Gems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,