Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 2 of 7

If there was a fourth I doubt I could afford - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Boost your Character with unique attributes that can be activated via your Character Sheet.
10th Nov, 2015 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 2

Gems Missing In Mobile?

On some mobile devices the Gems may not have shown up properly, this has been corrected by making it have a unique 'box' rather than the original shared style.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2016 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Gems Creators RPG Text

I have a character that might die so before I get a gem I want to see what happens with him first but it brought up this question for me, are gems transferable? If my character dies can I transfer the gems to the other character?

7th Jan, 2016 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems Reviews RPG & Card Board

No, it should not work like that. A Gem is for the current Character you enable it for, definitely not for future Characters you may create.

22nd Feb, 2016 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Gems Creators RPG Text

Suppose I get a gem and its not compatible with the game I'm in will I be able to get another gem?

23rd Feb, 2016 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Gems Creators RPG Text

It should be compatible because of the way it is written. For instance you might get "+1 to your lowest characteristic" which could be then applied to any of your Character's attributes. Of course, you should clear everything by your Dungeon Master / GM before adding the result to your Character Sheet.

2nd Jun, 2016 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems

The third gem costs a lot but is really worth the price. The Dungeon Master gave me a kick-ass bow that makes my character truly a 'super heroine' with a Xena personality.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 2

Yes I know you are very happy with that bow and the arrows it can use. The third gem was nice. Will there be any fourth gems?

3rd Jun, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

If there was a fourth I doubt I could afford it plus what next could be offered; immortality, wish spells?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Gems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,