Social Register & Login - Page 2 of 3

We are dealing with a different generation - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 38 62 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
  Social Register & Login Register or Login into your International Discussions account using external social networks such as FaceBook, Twitter and others.
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,689
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,312.65 FP
Charm: 329

Social Register & Login - Page 2

Choose Your Username!

Those Registering from Social Logins will now have a chance to choose a new Username rather than their real name when Logging in for the first time. This will be a ONE time only option. After their choice it is permanent.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Login and Register Social

More Login Options

As promised we've added Twitter and LinkedIn to the options of New Members to Register in our Community. This makes referring friends on these networks easier than if they had to start from scratch with our regular Sign-up form.

Additionally, if you signed up via one Social Network but attempt to login via another Social Network then the system will stop you and try to help you remember the one with which you Registered.

If there are any errors or the system is making you Login more times than it should please do feel free to let us know so we can investigate and fix it.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2016 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 849
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.5%
[+] Gain: 109.43 FP
Charm: 41

Social Register & Login Feedback & FAQ News Community

OpenID is another one you might like to add. I know a lot of geeks tend to have one. Instagram is another possibility although the people from there might be more about uploading images than writing.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Login and Register Social

OpenID is not that popular, I believe mostly the tech savvy people know about it / use it more and if you are tech savvy it will be easy to join this site. The Social Login options was mainly for those who could not handle the Registration form.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,023
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,515.23 FP
Charm: 350

Login and Register Social

There was a registration form? I guess it was so long ago that I do not remember that. I must have filled it out.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Social Register & Login
A Friend

Social Register & Login

Yeah, and it was pretty easy to fill out. The fact that some couldn't handle it is kind of funny. Of course, I'm from a different generation and we filled out forms our whole lives.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,023
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,515.23 FP
Charm: 350

Page 2 Social Register & Login

That is true probably why I do not remember it. If it was easy to fill out I probably did it without even thinking of it. Plus the fact that I am blonde does not help me any *laugh*.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Social Register & Login - Page 2

We are dealing with a different generation of internet users that want things fast or simply are confused even with entering their own chosen password, hence the Social additions. Of the 4 we offer mostly people come from FaceBook and Google.

Guest please SHARE: "Social Register & Login" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Social Register & Login
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Social Register & Login

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Stacia / Charmaine (7)
KNtoran / Drogda (7)
Txtrpg / Zork (7)
Kelic / Kelic (6)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (5)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.