Social Register & Login - Page 2 of 3

We are dealing with a different generation - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 16 28 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 
  Social Register & Login Register or Login into your International Discussions account using external social networks such as FaceBook, Twitter and others.
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,968
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,549.02 FP
Charm: 338

Social Register & Login - Page 2

Choose Your Username!

Those Registering from Social Logins will now have a chance to choose a new Username rather than their real name when Logging in for the first time. This will be a ONE time only option. After their choice it is permanent.

Post Date: 23 October 2018 - 8:00 pm / Post ID: #

Never put off till run-time what you can do at compile-time. -- D. Gries

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Social Register & Login Feedback & FAQ News Community

More Login Options

As promised we've added Twitter and LinkedIn to the options of New Members to Register in our Community. This makes referring friends on these networks easier than if they had to start from scratch with our regular Sign-up form.

Additionally, if you signed up via one Social Network but attempt to login via another Social Network then the system will stop you and try to help you remember the one with which you Registered.

If there are any errors or the system is making you Login more times than it should please do feel free to let us know so we can investigate and fix it.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2016 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 952
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 18.1%
[+] Gain: 2,330.76 FP
Charm: 50

Page 2 Login and Register Social

OpenID is another one you might like to add. I know a lot of geeks tend to have one. Instagram is another possibility although the people from there might be more about uploading images than writing.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Login and Register Social

OpenID is not that popular, I believe mostly the tech savvy people know about it / use it more and if you are tech savvy it will be easy to join this site. The Social Login options was mainly for those who could not handle the Registration form.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,505
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 9,340.18 FP
Charm: 401

Social Register & Login

There was a registration form? I guess it was so long ago that I do not remember that. I must have filled it out.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Social Register & Login
A Friend

Page 2 Social Register & Login

Yeah, and it was pretty easy to fill out. The fact that some couldn't handle it is kind of funny. Of course, I'm from a different generation and we filled out forms our whole lives.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,505
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 9,340.18 FP
Charm: 401

That is true probably why I do not remember it. If it was easy to fill out I probably did it without even thinking of it. Plus the fact that I am blonde does not help me any *laugh*.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Social Register & Login Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

We are dealing with a different generation of internet users that want things fast or simply are confused even with entering their own chosen password, hence the Social additions. Of the 4 we offer mostly people come from FaceBook and Google.

Guest please SHARE: "Social Register & Login" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Social Register & Login, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Social Register & Login is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Social Register & Login

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 2.6 Days Ago Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!