Social Register & Login - Page 2 of 3

We are dealing with a different generation - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Social Register & Login Register or Login into your International Discussions account using external social networks such as FaceBook, Twitter and others.
5th Jan, 2016 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Social Register & Login - Page 2

Choose Your Username!

Those Registering from Social Logins will now have a chance to choose a new Username rather than their real name when Logging in for the first time. This will be a ONE time only option. After their choice it is permanent.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Login and Register Social

More Login Options

As promised we've added Twitter and LinkedIn to the options of New Members to Register in our Community. This makes referring friends on these networks easier than if they had to start from scratch with our regular Sign-up form.

Additionally, if you signed up via one Social Network but attempt to login via another Social Network then the system will stop you and try to help you remember the one with which you Registered.

If there are any errors or the system is making you Login more times than it should please do feel free to let us know so we can investigate and fix it.

8th Mar, 2016 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Social Register & Login Feedback & FAQ News Community

OpenID is another one you might like to add. I know a lot of geeks tend to have one. Instagram is another possibility although the people from there might be more about uploading images than writing.

14th Mar, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Login and Register Social

OpenID is not that popular, I believe mostly the tech savvy people know about it / use it more and if you are tech savvy it will be easy to join this site. The Social Login options was mainly for those who could not handle the Registration form.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Social Register & Login
A Friend

Login and Register Social

There was a registration form? I guess it was so long ago that I do not remember that. I must have filled it out.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Social Register & Login
A Friend

Social Register & Login

Yeah, and it was pretty easy to fill out. The fact that some couldn't handle it is kind of funny. Of course, I'm from a different generation and we filled out forms our whole lives.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Social Register & Login
A Friend

Social Register & Login - Page 2

That is true probably why I do not remember it. If it was easy to fill out I probably did it without even thinking of it. Plus the fact that I am blonde does not help me any *laugh*.

14th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Social Register & Login Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

We are dealing with a different generation of internet users that want things fast or simply are confused even with entering their own chosen password, hence the Social additions. Of the 4 we offer mostly people come from FaceBook and Google.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Social Register & Login

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,