Kengreen Introduction - Page 16 of 16

I don't mean for this to take away - Page 16 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Jun, 2016 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2016 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Kengreen Introduction - Page 16

Kengreen. I used to look over your Blog and dialogues and most of it is very good. I have a project in its infancy known as ROK II Role-playing Game. It is a browser based Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game that is played solo. I have a need for partial dialogue so the town's folk come to life. I wonder if this is something that might interest you?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kengreen

First of all, I'm so sorry I didn't see your message sooner. Since I've gone to the weekly schedule, I have gotten out of the habit of checking for messages.

Sure, I'll write some dialog for you. I love writing dialog. Trying out new voices is fun.

So how does this work? Do you send me a situation, and I write what the character would say? I could totally do that. Hit me up, I'll do my best.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Happy Father's Day to you. No problem and thanks for your willingness. It will be best if you join the game (ROK II Role-playing Game). That way you can see what it is about, the current dialogs which are one way and get a feel for the scene and Characters. Also, I wrote this Post for you and we can continue there to free up your Introduction.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Page 16 Introduction Kengreen

I'll give it a try, but I might wind up dropping out, since my story writing is my biggest priority this year, and it takes up an amazing amount of time. (Three hours every morning, and as much time as I can steal in the afternoons.).

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Kengreen

I don't mean for this to take away from your priorities. You do not have to actually play, it is so you can have access to the way Characters talk plus the form for you to submit your dialogue will be there. Please do not take it as a task, this is meant as something you will be happy doing when you can and have free time.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,