Seankoehler Introduction - Page 2 of 2

User: You have been Tagged to this Topic: - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Oct, 2015 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,077
Flag Posts: 51,734
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,617.52 FP
Charm: 394

Seankoehler Introduction - Page 2

That is probably the only genre we do not have but you are welcomed to start one if you have at least two players willing to follow. To do so you have to start a Thread for it. If that is something you want to do I can show you where to start.

You mentioned being a coder elsewhere, what kind of coding do you do?

You mentioned the generators not being mobile friendly. That's because they are third party generators but for Falrun's Role-playing Game he is open to you rolling up your own.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Seankoehler Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Seankoehler

Well I havn't played the game Call of Cthuhlu yet so I wouldn't be running it, but I'm a writer in my spare time.

I do coding as well in spare time. Mostly html and some Microsoft coding for network applications. It's nothing to fancy.

I'll mostly be looking into maybe writing forums and maybe book discussion forums smile.gif.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,077
Flag Posts: 51,734
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,617.52 FP
Charm: 394

Seankoehler Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Oh, well you can propose someone starting it if you like by opening a new Thread here: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews.

Existing Role-playing Games are here: [+] Role-Playing Games (RPG) & Adventure

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,532
Flag Posts: 9,386
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.6%
[+] Gain: 718.89 FP
Charm: 159

Page 2 Introduction Seankoehler

This is the first time I've seen such a long intro thread with so many replies so quickly, you must be a VIP. wink.gif Probably you might be best suited for Love & Life Bytes Drama Role-playing Game when JB opens another game there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Seankoehler

User: You have been Tagged to this Topic: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Seankoehler Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,