Mwruger Introduction

Mwruger Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Sep, 2015 - 4:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Mwruger Introduction
A Friend

Mwruger Introduction

I'm Micheal!

I discovered this board through an invitation to participate in Play By Post role-playing game. I do have many interests, basically anything humans do, have done or might do.

I am particularly interested in history, science, books (Fiction or non), art and music. I also love parenthetical comments as I am sure that my inner dialog is as fascinating to others as it is to me!

I will likely stick to the roleplaying for now but will branch out to other topics if I dig the style of the board and get more comfortable. All the rules and guidelines that I read through reminded me of the old BBS days.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Mwruger

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple:

1. Post 30 Constructive messages anywhere** in the Community thus proving you are capable of good Play by Post participation.The easiest way to do this is to Post in Topics that interest you.

2. After making 30 Core Posts request Role-playing Game status here, your Introduction Thread. Make sure your activity level is 75% or above. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that joins and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity.

3. Create your Future Earth character following these instructions.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Mwruger Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greets Mwruger, thanks for taking up the invitation. For this Role-playing Game a post count / activity is required but because I am doing the inviting the above is only 5 and not 30 (So others are not jealous that they had to do 30). This is just our way of ensuring you are here for the long haul. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,528
Flag Posts: 9,344
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.0%
[+] Gain: 716.51 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Mwruger

international QUOTE
I read through reminded me of the old BBS days

This site has been around since the old days so that might explain that but does that indirectly mean we have been around since the old days too? wink.gif Welcome, see you around the Role-Playing Games.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Mwruger Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,