Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review - Page 2 of 4

Zudguard, so far you are starting out well. - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Sep, 2015 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Thread.
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review - Page 2

Thanks Role-playing Game Expert

Yes this is entirely original content, mine for the most part. Save some typical story plots I will be using that could come from anywhere.

I have been reading up on these forums as much as I can since I joined and cannot find any direction or such restrictions on what I can do for play by post. Is it possibly a Wizards of the Coast restriction?

I would much appreciate some direction on this as I do not wish to step on any toes if what I am doing is not allowed. I can always pick up a pre-made adventure to do instead, however I would much prefer to do my own story.

While the story is my own, I am using the full mechanics of Dungeons & Dragons 5e, and also this is not a totally open ended thing, long perhaps, but it will have an end.

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 12th Sep, 2015 - 9:43pm

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2015 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

There are no restrictions on using the Dungeons & Dragons 5e system. There are restrictions on certain modules being used such as those from the Adventurers League. Since your campaign is a custom one created by you then there is nothing to worry about.

Even so, Players must seek out their own manuals (Via Wizards or one of their affiliate shops) if they need reference material as we cannot facilitated the posting of copyright material or illegal downloads.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I would be interested in playing. What sort of character should I be thinking of? Should they be slaves, citizens or barbarians? Of high or low station? What period of the Roman Empire does the Empire emulate?

I could play Darrenic.

A half-elven gladiator who has found some fame in the arenas has recently fallen on hard times when his school failed. He has struck out on his own and fallen in with a band of desperate people.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Review RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Cheers William

Think from low wealthy, such as rural nobleman, down to escaped/freed slave type background.

I am using the Roman ranks, and some names, and also perhaps the type of Empire Rome became before it fell. Decadence, huge battles just for public pleasure and the like. Otherwise don't follow Roman ethos/culture too too much. Other races will be accepted without a blink of the eye also (Short of standard racism in Dungeons & Dragons). The Roman empire is really just a framework for me to pull names, and styles of buildings/roads rather than: we are in a replica of the empire.

16th Sep, 2015 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Zudguard, now that you have at least two interests, I think you should start opening Threads in Member Wars so that Players can have a place to discuss Character Creation and utilize the Character Sheet. You will also be able to declare the rules and layout, upload Maps and so forth.

Your first two Threads should be named like this Review Thread except instead of "Review" It would be Create Character and the next "Rules & Main Game" Or you can extend that by three Threads tops.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rightio, Threads to discuss characters and game shall be put up tonight (4-5 hours time)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2015 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review - Page 2

Zudguard, your new Thread: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules has been formatted and Role-playing Game features enabled. Now you can choose yourself a GM's avatar and start utilizing the system. When you add the main game Thread I will color co-ordinate and format it too. A newsletter will be sent out this morning to see if anyone else is interested.

17th Sep, 2015 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Zudguard, so far you are starting out well. Your Main Role-playing Game Thread is now formatted and I also added in the navigation links for you at the top of your first Post.

Again, ensure to activate your account as GM by clicking the "Create Character" Button and choosing an Avatar.

You may also like to utilize these codes as they are helpful in structuring content: RPG, Offtopic, Quotes & Other Tags.

Lastly, I've added your Role-playing Game to here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? as one of the options.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,