Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 6 of 15

Have at it Cadmus and Skreed. I look forward - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2015 - 7:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 15 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
This is Dungeons & Dragons 5E. There is a generator available in the Character Sheet. All those interested should follow the Rules in the first Post of this Thread before creating their Character. All questions should also be placed here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 6

It's possible to manually make all the selections, it merely suggests the ones in the public domain. I have the book (Falling apart as it is, sigh) so I can finish it, merely with a bit more work, which I shall do later today.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Ah, I stand corrected. I agree those books fall apart quite easily. I got mine rebound at an expense greater than the book. But it looks good and is bound way better now

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My character is prepped and ready. I'll keep an eye on the story site to see when I can be added in. I look forward to seeing how and when I can help build the story.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Just checking in, though I had a question for our Dungeon Master.

I just got my copy of the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide. I haven't had much of a chance to really get into it yet but was wondering if some of the class options and backgrounds (Or maybe racial variants) would be considered legal at some point in this campaign.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Almost at the point of adding you two to the story, don't worry, I haven't forgotten.

I have not got a copy of the Swords coast legends yet. I do want to get it, but it isn't out where I live. May we refrain from using those options till I get the book? But once I do, it shouldn't be an issue I would hope.

I will provide more information when I do introduce you but here is a little bit. You guys will have also been suffering from the nightmare. However you will be at the same state as the others, I.e. Cured temporarily.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

No pressure re: the new material. I was mainly just curious. From what I've gleaned on a few quick flip-throughs, there isn't much in it that would be useful for this character unless I decided to make a significant/fundamental change (Race or class).

I'll be sure to catch up with everything ASAP so Skreed can hit the ground running. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 6

I'm ready to start whenever you are. It sounds like the group could really use a Cleric of Light in the darkness they find themselves in!

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Have at it Cadmus and Skreed. I look forward to a long game with you guys. I have the framework of the story worked out but no significant time frame for now.

Notice for everyone playing
Please post here if you are going to be away for more than say 3 days. It is totally ok if you are, but it is really good for me to know about it. Just let me know how long on this thread so we know when to expect you back.

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.