Ocdelguy Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Since my last assessment I decided to monitor - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Nov, 2015 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Ocdelguy Introduction
A Friend

Ocdelguy Introduction - Page 2

How hard is it to accept that all I did was switch weapons?
To say my character is "Desperate", would be a lie.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ocdelguy

international QUOTE
To say my character is "Desperate", would be a lie.

Then you choose the correct adjective and do not miss the point of why your post was deleted. You are obviously looking for a little attitude, hence you got me right here with you.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2015 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Ocdelguy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

The above issue was brought up again by Ocdelguy a month later and addressed here. Further queries about this should be brought up here.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2015 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Page 2 Introduction Ocdelguy

Since my last assessment I decided to monitor this a bit. I was planning to leave it be but there seems a need to rehash very old issues (Troll it).
international QUOTE (Ocdelguy)
Now, as to Persephone.
I didn't mean to have her comment on this thread. I was merely explaining my absence.

Support commented on your Thread. Persephone is a Bot. Support took the time to explain what happened because you tried to make it look like its the fault of this Administration that you did not Post in a game and that is absolutely false. What you 'explained' has nothing to do with your absence. Instead of correcting your mistake you chose to Post nothing.

international QUOTE (Ocdelguy)
Persephone [..] back...

I just saw your latest comment and removed it. You're a little fire cracker aren't you? Let me know if you can abide by the terms you agreed to: Constructive Posting Policy or are you going to look for every little opportunity to try and belittle this site and its Administration? When you attack Support or Persephone you attack me because they are only doing what they are supposed to do. I do not want anyone here who isn't happy about being here.

I am waiting for your Reply today and a confirmation on if you can abide by the Constructive Posting Policy which you agreed to.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ocdelguy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,