Malcolmshaw Introduction

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Sep, 2015 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction

So I have found myself a traveler among many worlds. Each time I have picked up a book, or read an article, or gazed upon a piece of art, or even listening to music. These travels have been enjoyable but for the most part impersonal. Role playing has enabled me to be the active first person participant in numerous adventure and stories.

Over the past 30 years I have been able to be a part of many such adventures. Early ventures had been at the table top and now take place upon the screen as stories flow through the internet. I have been involved in mostly fantasy and have recently joined science fiction, horror, and even ventured into creating my own worlds.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Malcolmshaw

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple:

1. Post 5 Constructive messages anywhere** in the Community thus proving you are capable of good Play by Post participation.The easiest way to do this is to Post in Topics that interest you.

2. After making 5 Core Posts request Role-playing Game status here, your Introduction Thread. Make sure your activity level is 75% or above. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that joins and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity.

3. Create your Future Earth character following these instructions.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Malcolmshaw! Nice to have you with us. Should you ever need assistance in getting around please reply here and we will see how we can help.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Malcolmshaw

As I mentioned in my Introduction Post, I have been playing mostly Table Top Role-playing Games for the last 30 years. Recently, within the last 5 years, I got introduced and invited to join several Play By Post Role-Playing Games.

I love to create characters, immerse them in a new setting, and then watch them become part of the world and the stories of those worlds.

My Play By Post game participations include some of the following:
2E Dungeons & Dragons
Advance Dungeons & Dragons
3.5 Dungeons & Dragons
Pathfinder
Gurps
Mutants and Masterminds
Saga Star Wars
And a couple of Homebrewed Role-playing Game Systems.

I am looking forward to getting into the text and spirit of things here. Look forward to conversing and enjoying myself real soon.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Malcolmshaw

Welcome to International Discussions Malcolmshaw. Are you receiving Email notifications now?

Fancy that you are LDS, or at least I believe so based on your Post in the LDS Doctrine Board. As you can see we are more than just Role-playing Games but since you originally joined for that you need only one more Core Post and then I can give you RPGer status. The game is about to start so it will be good to have you in as soon as possible.

As for your experience, perhaps you may want to GM at some point. We do have a lot of Dungeons & Dragons here but I've always wanted to start up other genres surrounding Star Wars as a for instance.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction

JB,

(I missed the first line of your post. Yes, email notifications are coming through just fine, thanks. 9:55 am MST).

In regards to a potential Star Wars Text Role-playing Game. I believe that is very doable. From a Tabletop Experience, I have found that the Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars has a very solid story telling mechanic that is the basic structure of their Role-playing Game. It is less hack and slash and more about the players' role in a much bigger story.

As to me GMing, I think maybe its about time I take that seriously. I have been a player for so long that it is time to give someone else a chance to play.

Reconcile Edited: Malcolmshaw on 21st Sep, 2015 - 3:55pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction

RPGer Malcolmshaw, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Community Role-playing Games managed by JB that require this status. For some Role-playing Games thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless Game Master likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish thee to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

The World May Never Know

I am requesting Role Playing Game status. 5 Critical Posts have been made and I would like to proceed to the forums for the future Role-playing Game which I asked to join.

Looking forward to working and texting along side as many of you as possible.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,