Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 5 of 8

Life change coming up here for me real soon. - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Apr, 2016 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2015 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 5

User: You have been Tagged to this Topic: Idaho Police & Idaho Crime because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Malcolmshaw

Need to know where to post my review for the Bus Trip Home Role-playing Game. There was mention of a GM contact link, which I can't seem to find.

Will await further directions before submitting my review.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Malcolmshaw Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

To send in a vote for Love & Life Bytes Drama Role-playing Game use: Contact Page, the link is on the bottom of every page as "Report Errors".

international QUOTE (Malcolmshaw)
Other than researching the forums for a delinquent players most recent post, is there a way to view their activity?

Within their Introduction and any Post they make outside of Role-playing Games look to the left under their Avatar it shows average Posts per day and percentage of Activity. In Party Stats you can see the date they last updated their Character and as GM you will of course know when last they said something in the game.

international QUOTE
Would using a player's introduction post for communications like, " I [Malcolmshaw] will be unavailable for the next couple of weeks starting/ending, due to xyz events. Please feel free to move these stories ahead without me." Or would it be better to put such things in the specific game threads they are participating in?

The RPG Etiquette button shows you how to do this. Basically, any updates about you (Including personal issues) go in your Introduction Thread. Therefore, if you want to let Players know in a game you would write an off topic code with: "Please check my Introduction Thread (Link) for my schedule."

Since you will be a GM here it is important that you know this like the back of your hand: How To Be A Dungeon Master as it actually answers your questions and more. Please read the two pages thoroughly. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 5 Introduction Malcolmshaw

international QUOTE (Malcolmshaw)
I did not know there was an edit limit to a post. Is there a post length max?

Please thoroughly read the Constructive Posting Policy and all associated links so you can be familiar with Posts options and Policies.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Malcolmshaw

I personally have a hard time with lots of reading, unless I am after specific details, and then I am only focused on occurrences of that information. No offense given, but I read the Policies, and don't remember much of them because they were not something, I saw myself having problems with.

Most of the time, I work with in my own parameters, until I violate "What I should have known". Once I cross the threshold and have been corrected, most time the infraction never occurs again. Lesson Learned.

I am a Kinetic learner. Doing things physically or repetitiously allows me to learn and remember things better. I haven't used most of the features in these forums and there fore have to be reminded of things I should know.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malcolmshaw Introduction

I understand, we should all be cultured here therefore, you asked the question so I answered here without taking the Topic you asked in, off topic. Nothing personal and no offense should be taken by the answer either. I appreciate your input and questions.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 5

Hey Malcom, just waiting on you to finish submitting your full character details so I can add it to the notepad and let you know if something needs to be fixed, thanks!

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Life change coming up here for me real soon. Possibly real spotty communication for the next couple of weeks.

More information as events unfold. Thanks for the understanding in advance.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,