Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 8 of 8

Since you are a GM here I believe it will - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 8

Sir Malcomshaw, ye have been standing still on Page 3 for awhile. I admonish thee to continue so that thy Character's fate may be fulfilled: Begin.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Malcolmshaw

I will be on a two week long road trip. Not sure of the coverage for internet and cell service where I will be.

For Aericsteele's Traveller game, I will post upon my return.

For my 5th Ed Dungeons & Dragons game, I am working on getting a few more players and will try when possible to answer any questions.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Returned safely although a bit worn out and tired.

Need to add some updated character information for the Dungeons & Dragons game The Shrouded Isle.

Aericsteele's Traveller game will be seeing my post, all be it a bit late.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Page 8 Introduction Malcolmshaw

Whew, three days with my children's PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) and tonight will be the first opportunity to respond or post.

Forgive my absence and look forward to plenty of content in the upcoming posts.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Malcolmshaw

Since you are a GM here I believe it will be helpful if you inform everyone days before of your away schedule rather than have everyone wonder what happened. It isn't helpful if you announce just before you leave that you will be gone or say so after the fact. While emergencies can happen, games you have chosen to run should be updated daily with a maximum leeway period of two days which is the exception.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,