Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 4 of 14

Name: Giancarlo Comment: To put out the white - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 16th Oct, 2015 - 10:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Best of  Which PBP RPGs Want Play Raising The Dead Or Defunct Role-Playing Games
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 4

Name: DR

Title: Classic Marvel

Comments: I recommend Classic Marvel - the Books, Maps, etc. Are very easy to acquire, on line.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Someone commented...

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Name: Timothy

Comment: I am a Dungeon Master who does more than his fair share to help keep 1E Advance Dungeons & Dragons (And OSRIC) alive during a time when most others seem to want 5E or Pathfinder or DCC or whatever else. If my vote counts for anything here, JB, I vote for 1E Advance Dungeons & Dragons / OSRIC

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Someone commented...

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Name: Michael

Comment: FR campaign would be nice. I'd love to get in on a game of Cold Steel Reign, great setting but I never had a chance to play it with anyone.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?
A Friend

Page 4 Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Timothy, of course your vote counts. Consider your "Vote" As your recommendation for a game system.

I am open to recommendations. If it falls to doing fantasy, then that is how the cards fall.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

How about the Marvel Super Heroes Role-playing Game ? It was always a favorite of mine. With a huge range of characters, both high-profile and obscure, it allowed you to play an endless number of stories, but was also well-supported with the ongoing content of the comics themselves.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Micheal:
By FR, I am guessing you mean Forgotten Realms. Which era of Forgotten Realms would you then be referencing?

Cold Steel Reign is not one I am familiar with, however the setting is quite unique and almost reads like a Post-Apocalyptic Victorian Steampunk.

Omnusi:
Would you be referencing the TSR Marvel Superhero Game? If so, yes it was quite the system and very well supported. The universe was open enough to allow other supers to exist without contending with the existing pantheon from comic books.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Someone commented...

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play - Page 4

Name: John

Comment: I miss RuneQuest, 2nd ed. The later versions: Avalon Hill, Mongoose, Legend, even the 6th ed. From Chaosium, all me cold. I want to love them, but I don't.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Someone commented...

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Name: Giancarlo

Comment: To put out the white elephant in the room, which may generate trolling, skub(?), and might get me booted out of this group: Dungeons & Dragons 4th Ed?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,