A Young Woman's Tale - Page 2 of 4

"So many questions!" says - Page 2 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 27th May, 2016 - 4:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  A Young Woman' s Tale Solo RPG
A RPG Blog Only Author Posts
6th Jan, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale - Page 2

Naive Young Woman says...

While driving Krusten can see that the roads leading to this "Grotos Mansion" are not near any populated place, in fact the lights of the city become increasingly dim as the sparse trees turn into forests. Francisco moves his dark eyes towards Krusten, occasionally smiling and then looking out the window in a pensive way.

After taking what looks like a secluded cobbled road into a forest Krusten cannot help herself, she asks Francisco, "Is this really the way to your mansion? You live all the way out here?"

Like My Solo RPG?

Please "Like" and use the "My Intro" button to leave me a Comment.
Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2016 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Tale Womans Young A

He only nods his head to affirm and smiles that lovely smile that makes her melt inside. After what seemed to be a minute or two a clearing within a large forest on a hill revealed what looked like a victorian aged castle that lacked some of the rugged towers that she had seen in history books. The car stopped, the driver is told something but Krusten is too captivated by it all to notice and steps out of the car with assistance.

"Shall we?" he says extending his hand with his palm up.

"It will probably be a cold night so we should get in and warm up quickly." He says while turning his head to focus on the pathway to the strange looking structure.

Like My Solo RPG?

11th Apr, 2016 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale RPG Horror & Mystery

Krusten looks at the dark night's sky to see if it will be chilly. She sees the stars in showing brilliantly, but she cannot look at it for any length of time as her hosts almost tugs her to his side while rubbing her shoulders with his large hands.

"Here we are… " he announces as places his hand on the large double doors. Knock, knock, his knuckles sound on the door. Odd, no doorbell she thought to herself as she could hear someone make heavy steps towards the door from the other side.

Like My Solo RPG?

3rd May, 2016 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tale Womans Young A

The door remains closed. In a dull slow tone a deep male voice simply answers, "Yes?"

Francisco rolls his eyes, looks at me and smiles while shaking his head. He replies, "It's me."

The same voice tone responds from behind the door, "Oh yes, right away.... "

In what seems to be an eternity the door eventually becomes slightly ajar after a series of locks were moved. The whole process took at least 30 seconds despite the "Right away".

As the door becomes wider a strange musky smell pours out and engulfs where we stand. Trying hard to figure out if it is a cologne or incense Krusten becomes distracted by a sudden odd presence in the doorway.

A venerable looking man, unusually large in stature towers in entrance. His face looks worn with many wrinkles and a hunched over posture that almost looks like he will topple over.

Like My Solo RPG?

5th May, 2016 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Tale Womans Young A

Francisco says, "Alright, stand out of the way, it is chilly for my girl friend and she needs to be warm." Francisco grabs Krusten by the shoulders almost like a kidnapping but he gently pulls her towards him and then into the mansion.

Going past the strange host she hardly notices his blank expression as he slowly closes the door. Inside doesn't look anything like the outside, Krusten is amazed.

Like My Solo RPG?

11th May, 2016 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale

Polished floors, elegant chandlers, tapestry and fine art adorn the Victorian period decoration within the mansion. She is awed and does not move. He obvious amazement is interrupted by Francisco's request, "Come now, come sit at our dining table, food will be dinner will be ready soon."

Francisco leads her towards a large dining hall where a long table with twelve seats awaits. To one end of the table it is dressed in preparation for a meal to the equivalent of a five-star hotel. Francisco assists Krusten with her seat as the gentleman he is known to be.

"Well, do you like my little abode?" he says with a smile.

Like My Solo RPG?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2016 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale - Page 2

Amazed by everything, Krusten delays her reply but eventually gets around to it.

"Yes, its amazing!"

She finds herself full of questions and starts blurting them out one by one.

"So you own this place?"

"Was this passed down to you or is this decorating style?"

"Who else lives here?"

Like My Solo RPG?

27th May, 2016 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 2

"So many questions!" says Francisco with his fascinating smile worthy of the cover of some model magazine.

"Yes!" replies Krusten, "Its just that its all so amazing to me, sorry, did not mean to be intrusive."

"It's quite alright. This home has been in our family for many years and I inherited it when my parents passed away." After saying that Francisco became somewhat reflective.

Krusten interjects, "Sorry, did not mean for all of that to come up."

Like My Solo RPG?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: A Young Woman's Tale

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,