Almonds, Cashews And Macadamias - Healthy Food

Almonds Cashews Macadamias Healthy Food - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Aug, 2017 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The benefits of nuts for health
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The nuts you should be going nuts for

GET your nuts out! Your almonds, cashews and macadamias that is. They're the ultimate diet food, and you should be eating these ones every day. Ref. Source 7a

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2016 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Food Healthy Macadamias Cashews Almonds

Almond Joy: Eating Just A Handful A Day Boosts Diet Health Study Shows
Science Related News

Just add a handful of almonds: a University of Florida study suggests that improving one's diet can be as simple as that.
Source

24th Feb, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Almonds, Cashews And Macadamias - Healthy Food Health & Special Psychology

I love all kinds of nuts but have to admit that I don't eat them as regular as I should. Maybe I'll start walking around with some in my bag for health!

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Walnuts may improve your colon health

Eating walnuts may change gut bacteria in a way that suppresses colon cancer, researchers report. A team of researchers found that mice that ate 7-10.5 percent of their total calories as walnuts developed fewer colon cancers. The effect was most pronounced in male mice, which had 2.3 times fewer tumors when fed walnuts as part of a diet similar to the typical American's. Ref. Source 3g.

4th Jun, 2016 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

I didn't know there were so many health benefits to eating nuts. I'm usually concerned about the high fat content they have.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2016 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Frequent nut consumption associated with less inflammation

In a study of more than 5,000 people, investigators have found that greater intake of nuts was associated with lower levels of biomarkers of inflammation, a finding that may help explain the health benefits of nuts. Ref. Source 4v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Almonds Cashews Macadamias Healthy Food

Benefits of Nuts for Stroke Prevention

In the PREDIMED study, from the Spanish “PREvencio ́n con DIeta MEDiterranea,” a whopping 7,447 patients were randomized into three groups. These were folks at high risk for a heart attack, about half were obese, diabetic and most had high blood pressure and high cholesterol, but they had not yet had their first heart attack […] Ref. Source 5l

Also see: Brazil Nuts For Health

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Almonds Cashews Macadamias Healthy Food Psychology Special & Health

Almonds may help boost cholesterol clean-up crew. Eating almonds on a regular basis may help boost levels of HDL cholesterol while simultaneously improving the way it removes cholesterol from the body, according to researchers. Source 7m.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Almonds, Cashews And Macadamias - Healthy Food

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,