MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 15 of 19

The homeless man staggers off, promising to - Page 15 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 24th Nov, 2015 - 5:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 19 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Only those who have created approved Call of Cthulhu Characters can participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Related Information to MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2015 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 15

Lau checks his messages again.

Still looking at the camera, Lau whispers to TJ and hands him his phone to look at Konrad's most recent message. "Details on Konrad's current location."

After TJ has looked at it, Lau swaps the camera for the phone with TJ, and replies back. "Verify No Funds In. Church Funding Charities. Reason For Organization, If Not Religious."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

TJ will try to talk more to the homeless man in the alleyway, trying for details..what was it that was "Coming out" Of the one man? What was it that "Didn't want to be here?" He'll reassure the man he's not a cop, he (The homeless man) did the right thing in keeping a low profile, etc. Regardless of any information obtained, TJ will give the man $10 and thank him for his help.

Out of Character: : Sorry for disappearing like that, crazy few days at work. I think I'm back, at least for this week...

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG RPG Horror & Mystery

The time at this point is approximately four in the afternoon checking the time on your phones and watches confirms that it is after four but closer to four than five. Konrad and Joseph, in spite of the fact that both of your phones autocheck the time, your phones are showing different times, four and a half minutes difference between the two. Neither of you can find anything else odd about your current situation. Watching the exterior of the Church you do notice that those who work there are consistently clean, in new sharp clothing, varying ethnicities, but the trait of them not speaking to each other continues outside the building. A successful spot hidden (I used an existing roll) does catch one moment that is very unusual. A woman leaving the building stumbles, dropping a briefcase, which pops open as it starts to fall. A man walking up the stairs catches the briefcase before it falls, closing the case before any papers scatter, and hands it to her. There is no verbal exchange in this either, no acknowledgement other than him handing the case back to her.
TJ, the homeless man grows more nervous as he speaks, finally saying that wasn't all there was at least part of what came out of the one man. "I couldn't see it at first. Tried to look at it, but it was..." He reaches for his words. "It felt like I was trying to look at my blind spot. After the other guy started bleeding, then it started to look like it was made of pink stained glass, I could see through it, even as it moved. It was coming out of the one man's chest, and it had ropy arms sinking into the other man's belly. The one bleeding was struggling and moaning. He didn't scream though. By the time it set the other guy down, the thing looked like a dark red...I don't know what it looked like..but it wasn't see through any more." The man shudders, and looks at the mouth of the alley. "I gotta get out of Arkham before winter. This place is too weird."

Lau, you notice that the homeless person keeps looking around, and you get the distinct impression he is seeing more than you two are. Or at least something different. You have seen homeless people who are living in their own world before. This man seems to be living in someone else's. That is the best analogy you can come up with.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Lau carefully moves out of the field of view of the homeless man, ideally leaving TJ as a focal point for the man. He then watches carefully, noting movements, actions, speech, and emotions to determine what the homeless man sees or is experiencing differently.

Lau will continue to watch, until he believes he is seeing a pattern that repeats itself.

Getting TJ's attention, he whispers to continue to engage the man in conversation about the events. Time to get the sluething on.

*Psychoanalysis for deciphering the homeless man's visions

*Anthropology, History, Occult, and Art to determine what the thing is consuming the victims.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Your best estimate is that the way his eyes are wandering that he is tracking something that seems to be moving around slowly in the air. He will abruptly change his head's position, and you have the distinct impression that he is changing moving targets.

He ducks as if trying to avoid something you don't see, turns and watches an unseen thing that seems to have moved behind him. You clearly hear him murmur something about something being so colorful, and then something about 'it's all teeth.'

Any questions about these movements, he shakily admits that since he saw the two men, he's been seeing strange things floating through the air. So far, he admits, nothing has been dangerous but most of them have looked dangerous. He mutters that it's a matter of time before one of them bites him, and adds to that "And once they've got a taste of me, I get the feeling I won't last long."

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Joseph is ready to leave when Konrad is, and follows him outside checking his watch. He kind of looks over Konrad's shoulder to see what he's texting as they look at their watches and wonder about the time difference. That seems highly unlikely given the technology of time keeping. Joseph tries to remember if he dropped it in the toilet or slept on it or something.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2015 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 15

TJ resists the urge to share a glance with Lau, but it's obvious (To TJ at least) that the homeless man has some serious mental-health issues. Drank too much Sterno, untreated mental illness, who knows... But. Keep him engaged in conversation as long as possible. If he starts to get rattled or upset at talking about what he saw, or is apparently seeing now, or whatever, change the subject to whatever he wants to talk about. If it turns out he's a veteran, suggest he stop in at the Vet Center over on Porter Street, they can do a lot to help you get back on your feet. (And see earlier post, TJ will ask about how long since he's had a good meal, give him $10 and suggest Jerry's Diner down on Angell Street, their Big John's Breakfast will keep you going all day.)

Once we're done with that, turn to Lau. "Well, that was...something. Not sure how useful. Still, worth checking out any lead we can get. Should we hook back up with the others and see if they're finding anything?"

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2015 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 15

The homeless man staggers off, promising to look for a diner, and you both notice that his actions continue, ducking unseen opponents. You will have no problem reuniting with Joseph and Konrad, who have not been able to find any explanation for the time difference on their phones. In fact, you are unnerved wen you realize both of your phones are discordant to TJ's and Lau's.

The day is progressing, and you get a call from Redman about six thirty. He sounds worried, saying that he ran into something very strange, and asks you all to meet him at 11 pm at Stephan's house. Any requests to meet earlier and he balks, saying that f not tonight at 11, some time tomorrow.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,