Chris Introduction

Chris Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Chris Introduction
A Friend

Chris Introduction

I am the author of a short story I call "Bob in the real world" Which was the inspiration for the plot of The Matrix.

If you can help me arrange a meeting with the Wachowski's, then please contact me an I can explain the story to you in further detail.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Chris

Are you the One?

Welcome, nice that you are ready to free your mind. All discussion about the Matrix can be had in our Matrix Trilogy Board. Ensure you read the Constructive Posting Policy if you didn't before you registered so you're not censored.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,065
Flag Posts: 51,722
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,609.95 FP
Charm: 394

Chris Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Chris! I don't know the Wachowski brothers personally. We just have a Board about the Matrix movies and a Role-playing Game with the same theme. You are welcome to address the Topics there if you wish. If you have any questions about the site's features please ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Chris Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Chris

Hello, thank you for your replies. It is refreshing to not be replied to with insults and accusations, then have my message deleted. People jump to conclusions and assume I must be lying since I'm not interested in a lawsuit. I'll take a look around and perhaps post some messages in the section you mentioned.

Regards,

Chris

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Introduction Chris

Hi Chris! Once you abide by the policies of the site you will find that your time here will be enjoyable. No one is allowed to flame and insult others simply for having a stance though strong arguments are allowed. You may also wish to look through the Matrix Trilogy - Plugged Role-playing Game Board to see if there are existing topics that might be relevant already to the new one you might want to create.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,065
Flag Posts: 51,722
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,609.95 FP
Charm: 394

Chris Introduction

Chris, I see you dropping hints here and there about your angle on the Matrix movies using existing Threads. I will like to suggest that you start a new Thread in the Matrix Trilogy Board and outline your whole take on what you said happened with regards to the story being taken from your idea to what it became on the big screen. I'm asking this so follow-up Replies can be made without detracting from current Threads. Perhaps you can title it, "The Vision I Had For The Matrix" Or something like that.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.1%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Chris Introduction

Chris you ever played any Role-playing Games before? There is even one on here called, "Plugged" that's all based on the Matrix movies.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Chris Introduction
A Friend

Chris Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I liked playing Dungeons & Dragons from early high school through college. Each session took more than a few hours though, had to give it up eventually.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chris Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,