Morfeas Introduction - Page 3 of 4

I cannot change the PAK-FA entry. I send the - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th May, 2016 - 10:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Morfeas Introduction
A Friend

Morfeas Introduction - Page 3

The game will combine features from HGL, Fallout, The Secret Wars, Mad Max, Call of Chthulu, its going to to be grim and intense.

London is only the first stop. Hopefully we can get to some world touring by the completion of London.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Introduction Morfeas

Ok, I can start with the general idea "Scientists open the gates by mistake" and all Hell brakes loose. Want me to continue the talk here or to the corresponding discussion? I will also start with HGL base idea and expand on it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Morfeas Introduction
A Friend

Morfeas Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am not certain if I should start a new thread outlining the game, but I believe we could go from the thread on the HGL art for art purposes.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Page 3 Introduction Morfeas

Hi Mr. Greece welcome to this neck of the woods. Is it true what they say about Greek men? wink.gif

I will be looking out for your art as I don't mind appreciating a good piece interpreted from a description.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Introduction Morfeas

Hi Morfeas, in this post: Sukhoi Pak-fa T50 you quoted from outside source in its entirety. This is not allowed unless there is significant personal content added to it as well as the quote must be in the quote tags. You have 8 minutes left to edit it or please send the corrected text to admin to edit.

Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned

Morfeas Introduction

I will edit the related topic now. If it still is not correct, I will send it to the admin.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Morfeas Introduction - Page 3

Thank you Morfeas. You might not be aware but we do have a board for the study of far east religions so I moved your post and renamed it: Buddhism 101. The quote tags was added around your quote as well. Please see the Constructive Posting Policy for help with that.

Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned

Morfeas Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

I cannot change the PAK-FA entry. I send the revised text to the admin for replacement. I will dive into the Constructive Policy for now.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Morfeas Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,