Morfeas Introduction

Morfeas Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Nov, 2015 - 3:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Morfeas Introduction

Hello guys and girls. I am an architect and travelling between Hellas and Cyprus. I am generally interested in SciFi, but want to try the Dungeons & DragonsĀ· especially the Spelljamer, Dark Sun or Oriental Adventures. I also play Warhammer 40K but travelling with the army is problematic. I am also interested in a 40K Role-playing Game if anyone is here to Dungeon Master. I write short stories and I believe that writitng more will help me to get better at it. I found this place from a friend over FB. Hope to start playing soon!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Morfeas Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Morfeas! Thank you for sharing some of your Role-playing Game experience with us. Horde gave you all the places you can go to play Role-playing Games here but should you have any questions about navigating this site feel free to ask here so someone can help you.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2015 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Morfeas

Morfeas, welcome to the site. I saw there wasn't room for you in the Role-playing Game you wanted to play. Just wanted to say there are many others check in the Member Wars Role-playing Game board.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Morfeas

Welcome Morfeas, based on what you shared elsewhere please start here: Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review - he wants to know what version and theme you want to play. Look over the Thread and respond.

I also saw where you tried to get into the current Dungeons & Dragons 5th Ed game but he had no room. Are you limited to that version only?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned

Morfeas Introduction

Hello. I am looking the forums these days but I am a bit overwhelmed. :/ I do not have a problem with other editions of Dungeons & Dragons but as being the current one and the one they play in my area (For future possible sessions) I think it may be easier to start 5th. I will check the link of Aericsteele.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Morfeas Introduction

The Community overwhelms you or you mean you are overwhelmed in your personal life and that's why you are not active?

There is Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and Advance Dungeons & Dragons, both accepting players. This one is particularly active: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters. You can join multiple games so be both in Scifi and Dungeons & Dragons, however please make sure you are committed to each.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned

Morfeas Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I mean with the information in the forums and how to search proper for available games. Still learning the ropes in here. biggrin.gif

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Morfeas Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,