Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review - Page 4 of 7

The Aericsteele's Traveller Character - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Nov, 2015 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Aericsteele's Traveller  - Mongoose Campaign Review Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review
13th Nov, 2015 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review - Page 4

Hi Aericsteele, found my way in.
I'm running MgT at the moment ( 3rd Imperium, Spinward/Trojan overlap ), and I have all the CT and MegaTraveller books, so anything in those settings I know. Not familiar with TNE or the Regency, beyond the references in world data on Traveller Wiki. Happy to play any setting/campaign style though. Homebrew a setting if you like, we all had to before the Imperium accreted, and everyone tweaks the official setting to suit their game anyway - don't they?

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2015 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Mongoose Traveller Aericsteeles

To be honest I never did have CT; oddly enough my first exposure to Traveller was The New Era, then T4, then T20; I don't know therefore how closely Mongoose Traveller relates to CT. Assuming they are relatively similar you may be able to generate a character and tweak it to fit and we can make it work. I'm still hashing out details on character generation and setting but I should have everything put together soon.

You are right Bindoner, the way the core setting was designed tends to leave a lot of possibilities for home brewing available. At the moment I'm leaning toward starting the characters out with a beat up free trader and doing some random die rolls on some charts to see where it takes us.

14th Nov, 2015 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Count me in! Would love to join you guys for this!

I don't have any preferences for game type. I'm cool with just going with whatever everyone else is in the mood for.

This will be my first Play By Post game, so please tolerate my terrible posts.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2015 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller  - Mongoose Campaign Review
A Friend

Page 4 Review Campaign Mongoose Traveller Aericsteeles

Maiokus welcome and welcome to all those who are new to Play by Post role-play gaming.

Play By Post (Play By Post), in my opinion, requires a bit more finesse than the standard Role-playing Game.

Don't be afraid to post and then come back and correct or edit the post once you have thought on it a bit. Even better is, typing your response/post in Notepad or a Word Document, save it, and then cut and paste it into the reply box on the forum.

Reconcile Edited: Malcolmshaw on 14th Nov, 2015 - 5:46pm

14th Nov, 2015 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Mongoose Traveller Aericsteeles

international QUOTE (Aericsteele)
...but I should have everything put together soon

Do you have a time frame for that to keep a prospective Player's anticipation in check and alleviate any uncertainty about the game moving forward?

14th Nov, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review

I am working on it now, and hope to have the threads up and ready by Sunday at the latest. I have reworded my character creation thread and will submit that to you, probably this evening sometime.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2015 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller  - Mongoose Campaign Review
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Mongoose Campaign Review - Page 4

Love to see the [character] creation thread. Like I say, I don't have MgT, just CT/Mega/TNE/T4 to generate a character with, [maybe] it can be converted to its MgT [equivalent]?

15th Nov, 2015 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Mongoose Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

The Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Thread is now available. All prospective Players may now go there to create and Discuss your Character with the GM so the game can begin. This Thread is now only for Reviews of the Role-playing Game .

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,