Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review - Page 2 of 7

QUOTE (Aericsteele)Would I be able to use - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 8th Nov, 2015 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Aericsteele's Traveller  - Mongoose Campaign Review Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review
7th Nov, 2015 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review - Page 2

I haven't been able to find any type of downloadable fan kits, but there is a site called [..] that has Play By Post forums and maybe they would be able to point me in the right direction. I'd been having issues posting anything on that site but I will see if there is an administrator I can contact.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2015 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Mongoose Traveller Aericsteeles

I always use from the source, not third parties. Regardless, I am using Mongoose's core images (Manipulated) since we have permission for that - I am doing that right now.

I have already renamed the Board: Science Fiction Play By Post Role-Playing Games, put up a Support Thread and at the top there is a Traveller Role-playing Game button that will show only Posts from Traveller should a Player not want to be confused with the other Future Earth Threads. Additionally, I removed the RPGer status requirement from the Board.

You can therefore start your Role-playing Game Threads when you have at least two Players. Did you have people already lined up for this or are you just seeking interest from this site?

UPDATE: Completed. The Traveller Role-playing Game section has its own background and logo.

7th Nov, 2015 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I will have to have the following confirm their interest but I believe Malcolmshaw and Omnusi may have some interest but I imagine it would be best for them to expressly state their interest on this thread.

7th Nov, 2015 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Review Campaign Mongoose Traveller Aericsteeles

Omnusi already said he would play on page 1 so it looks like you have two players then. Whenever you start your Threads I will fix them up. If you run into any issues please use this Thread: General Support For The Scifi Role-playing Game Board in case anything related to my recent changes affects your game.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2015 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller  - Mongoose Campaign Review
A Friend

Review Campaign Mongoose Traveller Aericsteeles

I will be haunting the board to see when you put up your Create Character thread, Aericsteele. I'm just trying to find my Traveller books without much success. Let me know when you're ready and have at least another player.

8th Nov, 2015 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review

Even though the second Player has not confirmed his interest I will assume you have it by another method?

I enabled Role-playing Game tools on your Character Creation Thread. I read the process you wanted for creation, and while you can run it as you please may I offer some tips and suggestions:

1. If you wait for each Post then not only will they have to wait 30 minutes to see the results of their die rolls but another 12 hours before they can use the dice again. I just added an auto Traveller Character generator button that can be used to create a Character easily should you choose for your Players to use that.

2. You should put up the main Game Thread so onlookers can know what kind of rules you have in place, the version you will use and the background of the Campaign. This will also help me to determine what kind of image I can give to your Role-playing Games so they are distinguished from others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2015 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Mongoose Campaign Review - Page 2

That is a good point, I didn't take into account the 12 hour wait on the dice. I will make the necessary adjustments soon. Also, I'm wondering now whether I should have posted the character creation thread to begin with since it might be a better idea to try and work out the "Session 0" Details (Style, setting, etc) in this thread before going forward. I may have jumped the gun a bit on that. Not sure if I should move forward or request the character creation thread be taken down until I get more information.

Would I be able to use this thread as my "Session 0" Or would I need a thread in the other board for that?

8th Nov, 2015 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Mongoose Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

international QUOTE (Aericsteele)
Would I be able to use this thread as my "Session 0" Or would I need a thread in the other board for that?

I can hide the Thread for now until you can write exactly the process for Creating a Character (Send it to my Email). Then I will edit it for you and make it live so Players are not confused.

By "Session 0" I am guessing that you mean your Main Role-playing Game Thread where you describe the Scenario and the Players respond to you within that Thread? If so, then you should create a separate Thread for that which should include:

1. Traveller version you are playing, the background, and reason for your Campaign.

2. Where the players will generally start and what you will do to include new Players into a current game.

This will help Players decide which Character classes will be best suited for your Campaign. It will also be a base for me to know how to style your Threads. I guess its just the two Threads you will be using? One for Characters and one for the Main Game? You are allowed a maximum of 3. If you go with only 2 then your Character Thread should act as Support Thread as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,