Fusil Introduction

Fusil Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Jan, 2016 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Fusil Introduction
A Friend

Fusil Introduction

I'm here because there's a play by post Traveller game starting up Real Soon Now, and I wanna get involved in it. I usually referee, but now and then I like to play as well.

I don't bite (Much).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Fusil

Hi Fusil! Yes, the Traveller thread is here: Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review. Please read it over, the GM there wants to know the version and theme you will like to play.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2015 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Fusil Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Fusil)
And I REALLY hate the 15 word min for replies. Software for this board isn't exactly intuitive, either...

Oh? How so, please do elaborate, especially since I'm the one that coded it. If you have something worthwhile to improve it I will like to read it but be prepared by understanding the reasoning behind the feature before you present your 'argument'. Also you may wish to revise this: Constructive Posting Policy its what you agreed to before you joined.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2016 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Fusil

Membership changed to "Limited": User unsubscribed, pending deletion.

> TOPIC: Fusil Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,