Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 127 of 149

"All right. All right." "I - Page 127 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 24th Nov, 2016 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
22nd Nov, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 127

Rebel over...

Ajit relays his findings, saying "I don't detect any life support or any signs that the ship is functioning. Between that and the airlock being open, I don't see how there could be anyone alive on the ship. However, I would still urge caution, as we don't know what traps could be on board, intentional or not."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2016 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"It's possible they got peacefully taken over by pirates, an inside team maybe. It's possible they had some catastrophe and just took their chance in space. I know the sensors are pretty poor, but can you scan the area for rescue-balls or free-flying vacc-suits Ajit? "

Njall cons the ship for an effective sweep of the area.
"I guess they were here for a fuel run too. Vulnerable time. Lot of things can go wrong apart from corsairs."

"Doc Shuth, we're obviously going aboard. I've got radiation meters and chemical sniffers, but have you got a device for detecting biological agents? Hate those dirtsider bugs, don't want to bring 'em onto the 'Card if there's some over there."

23rd Nov, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Ajit fiddles as best he can with the sensors, trying to get them to sweep for rescueballs and vacc suits, but given the state of the ship they are looking at and the state of their own sensors, he doesn't hold out much hope.

Out of Character: I know there is a -dice mod for the sensors (I think it is -2), but I can't remember the value. Right now my roll only has Ajit's bonuses, so apply whatever environmental and task difficulty mods to the final value. Sorry for the extra work, Aericsteele.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Sensors (INT) on D12 (+4): 6 (1 roll, as D2-12)

23rd Nov, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 127 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The sensors do not pick up anything consistent with life pods or vac suits but of note is that there appears to be traces of refined fuel in the space surrounding the ship suggesting that either there may have been a leak of some sort or the fuel was jettisoned for some reason.

23rd Nov, 2016 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

"I don't like this but we have to check it. Better check an eye for our surroundings, maybe someone did that to the vessel and he may be still around." Says Krakrefr as he dons his Vacc Suit and checks the systems. After he checks his LasCarbine and his LasPistol. "Suit up and take non-recoil weapons. I do not want to take my chances with Zero-G." He procceeds to take the door opener kit from the locker.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Silver takes a spot near Naijls in the cockpit assuring that the doors are sealed.

"Doc secure yourself in Med Bay. Let's not have any accidents on our part."

"Gaden, Maiokus, and Ajit, suit up. The ships cargo lockers should have the gear you need if you are missing anything. Gaden and Krakrefr I leave the boarding in your hands when you are ready."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2016 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 127

Rebel over...

"I'm not staying here holding station while there's an EVA. Someone take the helm so I can suit up."

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 127

"All right. All right."

"I will do my best not to blow us sky high. Comms and Sensors for me."

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,