Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 145 of 149

Ajit is suddenly panicked by all the bugs - Page 145 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Mar, 2017 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 145

Doc will meet Krakrefr after Njall brings him in and the pressure equalizes. Shuth will help him to his room and into bed where he can recover. Shuth will give him a sedative to allow him to sleep.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

At the moment everyone is back inside the ship and Krakrefr has been sedated. What is everyone going to do now? The crystallized creature is still out there and your attempts to interfere with its signal are beginning to falter.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

"We need to do something people. I can sedate a few of you but that will not help us in the long run. Anyone have any ideas?"

25th Feb, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 145 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall leaves Krakrefr with Doc Shuth and cycles the airlock again to continue the mission. If any of the rest of the crew want to join him they are very welcome, but he isn't waiting for them to suit-up.

27th Feb, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Ajit tries his best to keep the machine working, but it is getting harder and harder, now that they are out of jump space. There is so much interference and background noise, it is hard to hone in on the alien signal and by time he does the signal has changed again. Ajit continues to try, unless it looks absolutely futile, then he joins Njall outside to try to deal with the creature.

Out of Character: I am making a sensors check again at the same 0DM, to match the -4DM from the creature, and Ajit's +4DM from skills and ability. Do I need to make a check to see if Ajit recognizes that his efforts are futile and would be better spent attacking the creature directly?

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Sensors on D12 (+0): 2 (1 roll, as D2-12)

28th Feb, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

The Referee relays...

Njall returns to the exterior of the ship and as he approaches the crystal-like creature he again feels the wave of psionic energy wash over him though his mind and body seem a bit more accumulated to it and it doesn't seem to affect him beyond his current mental injury. Several moments later Ajit joins Njall on the exterior hull of the Wildcard. I will need Ajit to make an endurance check at -2DM or suffer INT damage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 145

Silver struggles with head pounding head aches but staggers his way into the cockpit. Breathing heavy and slow he comms Njall and Ajit,

"I am in the cockpit (Having flashbacks, he thinks he is in a much smaller ship). Anything I can do from here?"

1st Mar, 2017 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 145

Rebel over...

Ajit is suddenly panicked by all the bugs he sees crawling from everywhere, even on his skin in the suit. He tries to shake it off, but the attack is potent.

Out of Character: Endurance gets +1DM, so total -1DM applied.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Endurance on D12 (-1): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,