Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 146 of 149

Ajit scrambles to regain his footing on the - Page 146 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 8th Mar, 2017 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
1st Mar, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 146

Rebel over...

The throbbing in his head is making Njall angrier and more determined to deal with this parasite. Still, he intends to capture a sample to torture - no, investigate- first. Start simple. Setting his jaw against the pain he tries to catch one of the smaller crystals in a container as it lifts off the hull.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:13am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Out of Character: : I forgot to roll for the action. Using Zero-G 1 with a +1 bonus from Dexterity.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Sample collecting on D12 (+2): 10 (1 roll, as D2-12)

6th Mar, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

Gritting himself against the psionic attack of the creature Njall manages to skillfully move foward and collect a small shard as it breaks away from the hull and begins to float away. Njall also notices, however that there are smaller particles of crystals that are floating about and some have attached themselves to his vac suit forming a light layer of pinkish hued dust.

Referee Results:
  • INT Damage Ajit on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

6th Mar, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 146 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Ajit, keep clear of this stuff, I'm contaminated. Take this." - Njall pitches the sample to his crewmate in a slow arc - "I'll see whether I can peel the thing off the ship. You try a different approach if I fail."

Njall lets the anger that has pulled him through take over and unslings his shotgun. Crouching to fire along the hull, and bracing himself as best he can, he aims for the centre of the mass and lets fly.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 6th Mar, 2017 - 12:39am

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Shotgun Skill 1 Dex 1 on D12 (+2): 9 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • ZeroG control on D12 (+2): 10 (1 roll, as D2-12)

6th Mar, 2017 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Ajit pauses as Njall advises him to keep clear. Then Njall pitches the sample to Ajit and he does his best to catch it. Ajit feels like his mind is clouded, he doesn't seem to be able to organize his thoughts as well and is having a hard time deciding what to do. Following orders is easy though and he stays back watching Njall make his move.

Out of Character: As I won't know the result of the dice roll until after 30 minutes, when I can no longer edit my post, if Ajit catches the ampule, he will put it into a 'pocket' on his suit. If not, then he will try to chase it as best he can to catch it again. Zero-G 0, and Dexterity +1, for an overall +1DM to catch the ampule. Rolled a few times to see how long he has to chase it.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Zero-G on D12 (+1): 5, 13, 7 (3 rolls, as D2-12)

6th Mar, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Rebel over...

I appear to have forgotten the damage roll. In case it matters I'll add it here:.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Shotgun damage on D6 (+0): 4, 2, 4, 4 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2017 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 146

The Referee relays...

Njall pitches the sample to Ajit who reaches out for it, his finger tips grazing the shard as it sails past him forcing him to stagger backward and jump slightly off of the hull in order to grasp it but now he finds himself floating backwards, feet about six inches off of the hull! (He missed the shard with the 5 roll but managed to grab it with the 13 roll and then the 7 roll represents him loosing his footing) Njall steadies himself against the shotgun blast and fires he is barely able to offset the blast but manages to do so. The shotgun pellets hit the crystals and sends a pinkish cloud of crystal shrapnel which sails away into space but much of the lower structure of the crystal remains.

8th Mar, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 146

Rebel over...

Ajit scrambles to regain his footing on the hull, trying to maintain hold on the sample and steady himself to the best of his ability.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Zero-G on D12 (+1): 5, 8, 6 (3 rolls, as D2-12)

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,