Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 9 of 149

In Character: : Maiokus sighs lazily and keys - Page 9 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
3rd Dec, 2015 - 9:33am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 9

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Enerii is somewhere around here. Njall is heading to make some purchases though. Let him know what you want."

Out of Character: : I'm thinking Krakrefr has some combat skills and leadership, recon. Useful for away missions. Mechanic is good for secondary position.

Though looking at your guncombat skills, you have gun combat (Shotgun) 0 and gun combat(Energy pistols) 0 and gun combat (Energy rifles 1). If you have a level 1 in a specialty, all other gun combat checks would take a +0 modifier and no penalty. So I would rearrange those if you can. Perhaps energy rifles 2 and energy pistols 1 since a shotgun would just be a gun combat 0 roll anyways.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2015 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

In Character: : "Listen, if we're jumping to Ruie it seems a waste to just haul air. Might as well get a cargo, passengers. We need the credits to make payments on the old girl, so 'all tonnage earning, every jump', eh?. We probably can't afford speculative, but we can look at what's on offer, and there must be freight.

Your binoculars, Krakrefr. Optical, IR or PRIS? Any other items I can pick up while I'm out?

Right, I'll be as quick as I can."

Njall hurries off to pick up 6 TL10 Breather Masks ( combination filter/respirator ) - might as well get enough for everyone, they'll come in handy I'm sure. Make sure one is a Vargr model.

Next pick up Krakrefr's Binoculars, a set of IR goggles and a set of LI goggles ( hopefully higher TL versions with smaller mass ).

If there were any more requests Njall will pick those up ( items over Cr. 7000 he'll need creds up front ), then return to the ship

Out of Character: : -ish Pilot is what Njall loves to do. And safety is his watchword, so jumping from a halt with an eye on the Drive is his ideal scenario - he learned J-Engineer because he wanted to be confident about safety. The idea of exiting Jump in a new system while under way...*shudder*..that's how collisions happen.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 3rd Dec, 2015 - 11:10am

3rd Dec, 2015 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is Kanin, over...

"Just the normal binoculars, also if you can find a set of goggles TL9 only. I have put almost all of my credits to the Wildcard, so no more expenses for me. Njall I have an HEV suit, so no need to buy me a mask."

Out of Character: I will try and relocate the points then. I have almost all of my equipment bought before the adventure. I supposed I had to, if I wanted to survive my terms in the Vargr systems. Also, do we need food/rations in the ship or we assume that we have what we need. We have to calculate the 1st month ship expenses and lease before we leave Regina Starport or later?

3rd Dec, 2015 - 11:28am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 9 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

In Character: : "I like the way you think, Njall. Krakrefr, Do you want to check the job boards and see if we can find some freight to Ruie?"

Maiokus leans back into the pilots seat and puts his hands behind his head.

"Another glass of whiskey would be nice." He says to himself.

Out of Character: : Ah that's a good question. I would assume the referee would let us know when it's time to pay bills. Aericsteele confirm? I think ship operating costs cover that?

3rd Dec, 2015 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Oh, I've got an HEV too, but it's not really streetwear. Attracts attention. Clumsy. I'll get the mask, if you don't need it this trip it'll come in handy later.
Those goggles - IR, LI, or combo?"

3rd Dec, 2015 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is Kanin, over...

"Ok, get a mask then. The TL9+ are always combo, so only that."
Krakrefr opens the screen tab (He is still in the co-pilot seat) to check for any available freight jobs. The screen flickers a couple of times but stabilizes quick.

Note: Vargrs eye perception is lower than that of Humans but they have better smell and hearing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 9

In Character: "Nail, pick me up one of those masks and a tactical pair of binos." Tossing Nail the 10K credit chip.

Considering the comms panel on the Wildcard where he is standing. "We would benefit from closed circuit comms, wired through the Wildcard's comms."

3rd Dec, 2015 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 9

In Character: : Maiokus sighs lazily and keys the ship intercom to broadcast. "Shuth can you rig our comms to a closed circuit frequency through the Wild Card?"

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 3rd Dec, 2015 - 4:20pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,