Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 33 of 84

I'm against harming them once they're - Page 33 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Mar, 2016 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
4th Mar, 2016 - 10:54am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 33

Rebel over...

Aericsteele - Thanks for counting that double 6. Do I need to make any other rolls to get us out of orbit?

Krakrefr - Gunplay on any run is sub-optimal, I agree. We didn't have much choice this time - the GTC were not taking anyone off this ship. The passengers have been given no information yet, and hopefully the bulkheads and ships systems will have muffled the shots. The lock-down is just standard take-off security, honest.

Assuming we get off Ruie, what shall we do with the GTC people? Hand them to the Navy? Put them in Low Berths - we have plenty spare - and dump them at Whanga? I'd prefer not to just Space them, they're just "Following orders".

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

We're already outlaws on Ruie. Chances are the Imperium will take their government's side. Space and murder them.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2016 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Subdue them. Store them in low berths.

Let the Doc test them. Draw some blood samples. Find a cure and then support the non GTC forces the next time we visit.

I am all for dropping them on some remote planet with nothing but a butter knife and some dental floss.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2016 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 33 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Loriel will find the situation amusing but will not approve of straight up killing them unless necessary. She would approve of abandoning them on a wild planet to try to survive.

5th Mar, 2016 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Do we have enough low berths to store them in or are they filled up?

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I figured the soldiers for sure would get tossed around in cargo. Willing to bet that they never had space training or have ever left atmo. We should be able to disarm them of their equipment and ask Adeline to secure us some dull butter knives for their survival excursion.

We strap their bound wrists over the forklift tines and and then raise the tines. With the tines off the ground by 7 feet, most of the soldiers will be standing on tip toe to alleviate the pain.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2016 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 33

This is Kanin, over...

I do not agree with further mistreating them, after they are captured. Can we leave them in any place on Ruie? Obviously far off any installations that could damage the Wildcard. Also, we still do not know what the NAVY will do when they greet us. I am waiting for an Imperial boarding party/inspenction before we leave the system.

5th Mar, 2016 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 33

Rebel over...

I'm against harming them once they're captured. But I'm not taking the ship back into Ruie's atmosphere again. Plenty of Low Berths - we're using 9 out of 20. I doubt the Imperial Navy cares much for an obstreperous little nation on a world that refuses to join the Imperium, but needs a Fleet presence to gaurd against the Zhodani. We'll just say they were trying to steal the ship on made-up charges.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,