Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 62 of 84

Should offer new comers a ship share. Maintenance - Page 62 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 84 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (84) »
Posts: 669 - Views: 20129
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
17th Jun, 2016 - 8:50am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 62

Rebel over...

While you're patching up Crowley ask him if he has the password for the Type S computer.



Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2016 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Can I try to hack again the comptuer system? If yes, with -4DM or -2DM?



19th Jun, 2016 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Oh, I missed that you'd already tried. I was going to try, realised you had the skill, and failed to edit out my roll… which missed anyway. I guess I'll go back to the 'Card, get some tools and the repair 'bot, try to break in the old fashioned way…



22nd Jun, 2016 - 9:30am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 62 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

As an aside was updating crew wallet and such. How many passengers did we pick up at Whanga? Low berth?



22nd Jun, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

About this, how I calculate my payment/share? Is there any reference to the main book?



22nd Jun, 2016 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

Rebel over...

Rulebook only covers commercial rates for hirelings. We're shareholders. Anything left after the operating costs of the ship are paid gets distributed to the shareholding members of crew, everyone else being waged (I.e. Adeline). Not sure about Ajit's status. Bring a Ship Share?

As to when we divvy up… After we do maintenance here?



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2016 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 62

Rebel over...

No Ajit doesn't have any ship shares. He does have 22,000 Cr (0.1% of a ship or 10% of a ship share) and his skills as an engineer to offer. Maybe he can make a down-payment for a ship share and work off the rest of the cost by making repairs and such to the ship (Labor costs are expensive, not his, just in general)?



Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 62

Should offer new comers a ship share.

Maintenance first but only as a percentage of our gross income, say 70%. Then the remaining 30% is divided as appropriate amongst wages, ship shares, and then a small fraction to be invested.


 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,