Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 80 of 84

Njall is strongly opposed to anything at all - Page 80 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Dec, 2016 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 84 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 
Posts: 669 - Views: 20190
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
2nd Dec, 2016 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 80

This is Kanin, over...

Although Role-playing Game 101 rule is not to split the party I do not think that there will be any issues in our case. The Type A trader is not that big of a vessel. I will follow what the majority wants though· my suggestion for our actions is Power-Enviromental Controls-Ship's Log and then try to salvage anything.



Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

I like the order of your plan, but have no preference as to split up or not. As long as at least one other person is with Ajit to get the power back on, both to lend a hand and to watch his six, then I am good.



2nd Dec, 2016 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is Kanin, over...

Ajit I am sticking with you on the way to engineering. I have the Mechanic skill and can give you a hand too. I have already done a recon roll for our way to engineering.



15th Dec, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 80 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

I have Ajit and Gaden on the bridge with Ajit looking to salvage the sensor system; what is everyone else doing? Are they going to simply clear the vessel and make sure that there are no obvious threats or are they going to conduct a more thorough search for clues as to what happened? Related to this; are you guys going to make efforts to restore power? If you are then the Wildcard will need to hook up to the Elena and someone will need to go outside and connect a fuel line.



15th Dec, 2016 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

I think we nixed the power idea. I understood that everyone else was clearing the ship, room by room, but there isn't anything concrete. Just to answer some questions from the main thread:

Ajit will just take the parts necessary to reduce the Dungeon Master penalty of the current sensors on Wildcard. We will work carefully, even though it will then take more than 8 hours to do so. Do you need another roll?



15th Dec, 2016 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

Rebel over...

I think we're clearing the ship by sections - crew quarters, cargo, passenger - looking for clues without disturbing anything.

If Ajit is going to start salvage work it would be sensible to get the repair droid from the Wildcard to crawl through the smaller spaces and do some exterior work. Krakrefr and Gaden are the Recon guys, so Njall could leave them to search and get the 'droid and do EVA work, perhaps. (Though by the time Ajit has the work schedule prepared the search is probably done…



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2016 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 80

The Referee relays...

Ok, so Krakrefr and Gaden will be the one primarily searching the ship and I'm assuming that this will include a search of any bodies found? Is Shuth going to head over to the Elena to examine any of the corpses, are they going to bring any bodies to the Wildcard, or is Shuth going to remain on the Wildcard and not attempt any examination? Meanwhile Njall is going to return to the Wildcard to get the repair bot and use it to assist Ajit, correct?



15th Dec, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 80

Rebel over...

Njall is strongly opposed to anything at all travelling from the Elena to the Wildcard at present. Until we know more about the situation the link between the ships should be minimal. Someone send the droid system out of the 'Card's airlock when Njall is outside to collect it. Shuth should do his analysis via telemetry - helmet cameras or the droids imaging perhaps.



+  « First of 84 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,