Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 81 of 84

I do not know what I would need for rolls - Page 81 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Jan, 2017 - 3:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
28th Dec, 2016 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 81

The Referee relays...

So I think everyone has had time to put in their opinions about the disposition of the Elena and what the crew should do next so with Silver technically being the Captain, what is the plan of action Cap?

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2016 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

I am with Shuth, torch Elena to the nearest star. After we can visit an adequate transport hub to update Wildcard's hardware, get some money and supplies and maybe more information about the "Bug issue" and the mining colony.

from this point on I will use the proper rule for the Vargr Charisma. That is that I get +1 per good rolls or -1 per failed ones in my Social skill. I will do it every small phase, eg my rolls in Elena event were all good (4 passed, 1 failed) so I get +1 in my Social.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 29th Dec, 2016 - 4:40pm

30th Dec, 2016 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

The star is a long way off, we can only give it .5g acceleration at best - and that by towing, which risks contamination. The Gas Giant is closer, so the tow/shunt would be shorter, and should crush the ship and its infestation. Hopefully a vacuum adapted organism will dislike that much atmosphere.Which reminds me - did we work out whether the "Bugs" were present in portions of the ship with air, or were they concentrated in the vented areas?

Another option is to transfer enough fuel to start the Power Power Plant and rig it to destroy the ship.

4th Jan, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Page 81 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

I am back from my travels (I posted in my Intro, which is what I was told to do by other gamers on here). Hope my extended absence didn't hold up the game too much. I am all for destroying the ship, but as the nearest star is so far, probably crashing it is best. Now we have to decide if towing or giving the Elena fuel is better?

4th Jan, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Welcome back Alchyrogue; don't worry you didn't hold up the game any it slowed to a crawl over the holidays but I'm going to try and get it back up and rolling again soon. So far it seems the consensus is to tow the Elena to the Gas Giant and let gravity do the rest so unless someone objects that is the assumption I'm going to make when I do my upcoming post.

5th Jan, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

Rebel over...

Ut oh, we seem to have been more heavily affected than we thought. Now to figure out if the bugs are the cause or a side-effect of the mental tampering. Is there something on the ship that we can't see, but causes all these problems, or are the bugs the source and only Ajit can see them?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 81

We need a starport where we can upload data for research. Also need downtime to get sensors up and running.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 81

I do not know what I would need for rolls for my latest post so I will include a few base d6 rolls so the Dungeon Master can use them as he sees fit.

+  « First of 84 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,