Jackwendel Introduction

Jackwendel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Jackwendel Introduction
A Friend

Jackwendel Introduction

Hi. My user name is Jackwendel (Jack the Wanderer).

I am a business owner, inventor, and author.

I joined this site because I am looking for possible games to play. I have played and/or DMed/GMed board games, role play games, and wargames most of my life.

When it comes to role play games I have mostly DMed/GMed or refereed but occasionally I also play. At this point, due to the fact that I am new here and have never tried this type of thing before (Play by post), I would actually like to begin by playing. To learn the ropes.

I joined the Role-playing Game Medieval World because games like Dungeons & Dragons happen to be among my highest interests when it comes to Role-playing Games but I also have a wide range of other gaming interests, including various adventure, contemporary, espionage, fantasy, historical, horror, military, and war games.

I am glad to be aboard, and thank you for having me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Jackwendel

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Member Wars Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Jackwendel Introduction
A Friend

Jackwendel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you Horde. I appreciate your reply and the helpful information. I will review it as soon as possible.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jackwendel

Hi Jackwendel! Possibly you are looking more for Dungeons & Dragons than World of Medieval as that is a custom Role-playing Game that's soon to be replaced by other Role-Playing Games. Anyways, Dungeons & Dragons is here: Member Wars Role-playing Game . If you will like to review various Role-playing Games or playing styles you can see here: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews.

> TOPIC: Jackwendel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,