Infonode Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Greetings Infonode, I think I have room for - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 95
Flag Posts: 1,434
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.4%
[+] Gain: 627.77 FP
Charm: 68

Infonode Introduction - Page 2

Greetings Infonode,

I think I have room for one more in my Traveller campaign if you are interested. We are still near the beginning of things and could probably work your character in fairly easily. In general I do tend to prefer players that either have the book for reference or have played one of Traveller's incarnations at some point. A great deal of that is based on character generation because it operates a little differently than some other systems like Dungeons & Dragons. However; there is a Mongoose Traveller Character generator linked to the character sheets and this helps a great deal in generating characters for those that are unfamiliar with the system and/or don't have access to the book. If you are still interested post your interest in the Character Creation thread

The mechanics of the game in regards to task resolution is simple enough to learn. So long as you have good creative writing skills and are able to articulate what your characters intent is in a given situation, the mechanics shouldn't be much of a barrier.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Infonode Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,