Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 4 of 5

How are things going in this Role-playing - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 29th Jan, 2016 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 4

Sorry was waiting on some finishing touches with some characters. KNtoran is good to start although he is missing an alignment. Ken needs to adjust a few things to look ledgable. Icon and Malcom still need to post their full character sheet since I just have like 7 posts with random dice rolls and stuff right now.
Hate making characters, it's the longest part but when we start moving I'm sure things will change.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2016 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

You need a start date, preferably one sooner rather than later. Everything kept in the open means everyone can extend their time (Including yourself). Having a start date ensures everyone is both committed and accountable for their part in the Role-playing Game's success.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Trying to compile data at the moment.

Too many things, I don't know what to do with. So there are 0.

I need equipment and to discuss some weird science devices and one unique item. A Bronze Gear Box that I am calling the Box of Brigh.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

[Well] KNtoran finished his character so were starting now. Malcom what questions did you have about equipment exactly? JB, running this game as more of an Role-playing Game open world then a dungeon crawler. I want the players to feel involved in the story and not lead in one direction doing endless quests for a little coin and little fame. Since the players are finishing up their characters now were starting now, thank you for your [patience] though!

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Artificer doesn't have any spells and that means that I need to create or have equipment that allows me to cast spells or spell like effects.

So this is a design process question and I need to know if you have any concerns with what spell levels I include. Typically in artificer has availability to divine spells up to level 4 and arcane spells up to level 4. If there's anything that you see a problem with that's what I need to know about before I create these devices.

9th Jan, 2016 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Arthos I understand, however my interest is not how you run the game or the type of Role-playing Game setup you have in place, but that it actually starts (Actual role-play). It is good that you have now set today as the start date, please ensure your Players are aware of that and subscribe to the relevant Threads so they are notified of responses.

Malcomshaw, this Thread really is just for reviews please use Arthos' Character Creation Thread for support about your Character, he can also answer you there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 4

Thanks and were starting now. I have to go over and print some character sheets to keep records of the players. They all have some things missing I'm sure but at least the basics are out and they can at least fight and role play a bit. We can adjust accordingly, I'm not to concerned about that. Also Malcom this class is what you wanted and so if it doesn't have spells but uses arcane then I'd think your going to need to be like an engineer and craft things or be like an alchemist and craft bombs and such. That class is all you bro your choice is how it will be successful or not. If your asking if you start out with equipment to use your class I would think that is a given...otherwise it's pretty much useless till you get enough money to buy a kit like an alchemist or something.

29th Jan, 2016 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

How are things going in this Role-playing Game? It seems stagnant or slow moving. What is your schedule for updating it?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,