Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 5 of 5

While I understand real life issues I am concerned - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th Jan, 2016 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2016 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 5

Sorry I need to withdraw from this campaign for now. I have a lot of personal things going on and honestly to focused on real life to jump into a fantasy one currently, sorry.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2016 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

While I understand real life issues I am concerned that if I did not ask then nothing would be mentioned, no warning would be given, etc. I absolutely detest games being started, our time invested only to have them closed, especially after such a short period. Hence, I put the below which you agreed to before starting:

international QUOTE
There is a trend by some excited Dungeon Masters to start Threads with games getting Players anticipations high only to have it fall flat. Here is a simple rule of thumb:

DO NOT START GAMES HERE THAT YOU CANNOT STAY AND FINISH

I will close off your Games, and now take time to inform the Players to look elsewhere.

UPDATE: I deleted the emotional response to this Post as the point was not understood. I have no problem with real life issues - we all have real life issues, my point is to be courteous enough in letting others know that you cannot come so we are not ignorantly sending people to your game.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,