Nichihawkins Introduction

Nichihawkins Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Dec, 2015 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello everyone! It seems as if fate may have brought me to these doors. A little about me first? I am a comic book writer and producer. About 2 years ago I started my own publishing house and even though we are still a small company, we have have grown globally.

I am here because I have loved Role-playing Games since my youth. But because I have recently became a father of 2, it is hard for me to leave the house for any recreational time. So I spend my days writing comics, working a day job and rearing young. But I am still fond of Role-playing Games even though I rarely get to play them. They not only give me a reason to write but they exercise my imagination and mind.

So, I said all that just to tell you why I am here. I am not only looking to get (Back) into gaming but hopefully I get a reason to write and more importantly I am hoping to make a few friends along the way. Thanks for having me!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Nichihawkins

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Sci-Fi Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game
[+] D&D / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Nichihawkins Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi NichiHawkins! Nice to have you here and thank you for telling us a little about yourself. There was a comic related Role-playing Game here that just closed but you can still see the reviews of related threads if that interests you: Comic / Anime Play By Post Role-playing Games & Reviews.

Is there a particular Role-playing Game system that interests you?

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thank you all for the warm welcome! As far as games go, I've had my hayday with Palladium books and guRole-playing Games books (Palladium being a personal favorite). But I am currently reading through the version 3.5 core rule books for D&D. I've got an itch to play some fantasy settings.

Forgotten Realms and Dark sun both look intriguing, but I am down for other worlds and ruled as well. Just need to work my rust out.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Thank you for replying. We have both those versions actively seeking players. You can create your character in any one:

* Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
* Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
* Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Welcome here. You have a cool background, I'd like to see your take in the comic section. There are threads on those publishers too.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome, you will have a great time here! I'm a new GM looking to organize a Pathfinder campaign. Being a writer myself (Hobby) I want to bring the game to life. I want to have the players feel like their not just playing a game but living the world and experiencing the struggles and challenges in life. I want you to feel your characters actions and grow attached, only to weep as you make a blunder and see him or her die in a memorable event. But of course that's just if you make that mistake. I'm still here to have fun and hope to share the world with you. If you ever played 3.5 it's very similar but in my opinion SOOOO much better in many ways and simplified. Regardless I'm looking for more people to be interested so we can get this started. I have no limit to players as it's a world. If you don't like the people your playing with, to hell with them! Go on your own or plot a way to kill them. I really don't care, I'm simply the story teller in your's. Nothing more, nothing less.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nichihawkins Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I would definitely be interested! Send me a link or direct me to where I can create a character for it!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nichihawkins Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,