Citizen - Kntoran - Page 14 of 22

After spending a nice long day out pounding - Page 14 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Mar, 2009 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 14

Was a nice day at Cozyville Burger. I had a my usual crowd in there. A few of us sat around and talked about politics and me running for mayor.

I could not promise them the world but I did tell them that I want Cozyville to remain much the way it is but try and add some nice things for all of us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2009 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

It has been a interesting week at work. I have been working on a new system to make the payroll a lot easier. So far it is a head ache but as I get more and more information in it I am seeing a change. Soon it will be working like a charm.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Well another week has passed and I find myself enjoying some nice weather again. They say it will not last long but that is fine with me.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 14 Kntoran Citizen

Spring is in the air and I was looking around my property. I am thinking we need more color this year. My wife Sandie agrees. She is making a list of what flowers she is wanting to place around the house this year.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

I talked to Sandie and after I got off work at the burger stand we went and got the flowers we want to plant around the house. With spring close we are ready to start the BBQ season again.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

I am enjoying a nice week for a change. The sun is out the smells of spring are in the air. I have gotten the flowers for my wife and I to plant along the house. Life right now is very good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 14

I took a week off and enjoyed spending time at home with the wife and my daughter. We got the house ready for the up coming warmer weather. We are now ready to uncover the pool and spa and start BBQing once again.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 14

After spending a nice long day out pounding the streets in hopes of being elected Mayor I was finally glad to relax at home with just my wife and daughter. We have been talking about having another child. We want to have a large family.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,