Citizen - Kntoran - Page 15 of 22

We came home today and found our pet had died. - Page 15 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 5th May, 2009 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 15

Spring is getting here slowly but why wait till it is here. I took my wife and went clothes shopping. We just had to get the latest in the spring and summer fashions. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Ahhh nothing beats a nice slow sensual massage from my wife. I was very relaxed after she finished with me.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

It is hard to believe that it has been another week. I am also surprised it has almost been a year since I first moved to town.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Apr, 2009 - 6:39pm

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 15 Kntoran Citizen

Ah a beautiful day. After work I took nice long walk to enjoy the air and the to clear my mind of all of the problems that are facing the world. I did enjoy the long walk and the the exercise but when I got home my wife told me I do not do enough around the house. I guess tomorrow is a clean the house day for me. smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

I have once again offered a nice campaign speech in hopes of becoming the Mayor. I hope that good citizens understand that I am the best person for the job. I hope that we can keep our small town small without a lot of the big city problems.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2009 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

This morning was a nice surprise for me. My wife Sandie was up before me and served me a nice breakfast for a change. It was a refreshing start to my normal mornings of just grabbing a quick bite before heading out the door to open the burger stand.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 15

Things have been quiet here of late. I do not here much from some of my neighbors that I have talked to of late. I wonder how they all are doing.

Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 15

We came home today and found our pet had died. We do not understand this as he was alive and happy Saturday. He had enough food to last a couple days. Oh well.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,