Citizen - Kntoran - Page 16 of 22

Well the week was a hot one but I made it - Page 16 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2009 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 16

This week was a nice week for us. We got a lot of work done around the house and are now ready to start the BBQ season. We sent out invitations to our friends to come over for the first BBQ of the season. The pool is warm and the drinks in the cooler are cold. The BBQ grill is primed and ready to cook a nice hot meal of burgers and brats.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Ah the weekend is past. We had a great time at our first BBQ of the season. The weather was perfect for it. I am glad that our guests had a great time. At least they seemed to have a great time.

Post Date: 28th May, 2009 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

After a long week of being with family and friends it is good to get back to work. I can see that the campaign is still going good and strong. I can see that the burger joint is still standing and ready for business again. I did buy a badge for charity at the local mall. I do hope that it works out well for them.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 16 Kntoran Citizen

It was a nice rainy weekend so we did not get much use of the outdoors. It is nice to see some rain to make sure the grass stays green and the flowers in bloom. I hope the next weekend is nice so we can once again enjoy the pool. We have a lot of float toys for our daughter to enjoy the water too. It is nice to see her getting ready to walk.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

As the temps go up and up we are finding that we are spending more and more time around the pool. I have to say that with the privacy fence around the yard it makes our day more relaxing.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Some times as I sit on my porch and watch the people and the world go by I have to wonder if I am the only one sitting here or are there others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 16

Still I look out from behind the counter looking for some of my friends to stop by. I think many have forgotten to stop in of late. Hopefully they stop in and get a burger or two.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2009 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 16

Well the week was a hot one but I made it through. Being able to relax in the pool at home after work was a ideal way to beat the heat. I have to say a pool is nice to have.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,