Citizen - Kntoran - Page 17 of 22

Well it was a nice week and I know this week - Page 17 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2009 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 17

I have to say that the burger stand is doing very well in town. I am offering some nice meal deals now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2009 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

I have a new pet. I am going to see if I can go longer than a few weeks without killing it. I swear I need to log in more to keep my pets alive. I think I will do better this time.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Another week has passed. It seems that it is little bit cooler this summer than last summer. I still am enjoying my pool and the fact that I can relax in it. I hope that more of my neighbors can come over and enjoy it with me.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2009 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 17 Kntoran Citizen

Another week has passed. I spent yesterday deep cleaning my carpets. They needed it as it has been three months since the last time. With children and pets it is needed at least once every three months.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well with the hotter weather I get more and more customers coming in to buy food rather that heat their homes with baking and cooking. I do not mind that. It helps my bottom line plus lets me hear some of the latest gossip.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2009 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Another week has gone by and things are starting to wind down as the summer draws closer to an end. I know that I see a lot of people out buying things for the back to school time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 17

This week has been a interesting one. Work was nice and sales were still right on average. My daughter is growing up and she is already walking now. We are going to have another child soon too. Sandie wants to fill the house with many little feet.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2009 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 17

Well it was a nice week and I know this week will be busy as parents start taking their children off to school. I think I will add a few specials on my morning breakfast menu. I am sure some of the soccer moms will come in for a nice warm breakfast.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,