Citizen - Kntoran - Page 18 of 22

Well another week has passed and life is pretty - Page 18 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2009 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 18

Another week has passed by and I can hardly believe that today were are starting the 9th month of the year. That means soon it will be the holiday season again. I need to start thinking about getting christmas presents. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Sometimes I sit up late at night in the dark and think to myself what life really means. Then I get hungry have a snack and head to bed.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Well I am taking this week off from work as summer draws to an end. I have some work to do around the house to get ready for fall and winter. I am sure I can get everything done in the week.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 18 Kntoran Citizen

I am finding that the cool crispness of the early morning air is nice. SOme may think I am crazy but I do love the cold and the snow that is just around the corner.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well another week has passed and I am about done with winterizing the house for the winter. I still have a few windows to recaulk but other than that I am done.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Another week has passed and the burger joint is doing very well. As the days get shorter and the nights get longer I know that it is football weather. I see many stopping by after the games to get their fill of food.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2009 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 18

Weeks keep passing and things are pretty much the same. I find myself looking more forward to the cold weather and the snow. I know it is not far away now.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2009 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 18

Well another week has passed and life is pretty good right now. I am happy the house is ready for winter now so now I just have to keep up with the leaves. I think it is going to be a nice fall.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,