Citizen - Kntoran - Page 19 of 22

Another week has passed and we are now in - Page 19 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2010 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 19

Fall is definitely here now. The leaves are changing and falling. I am grateful of the change in seasons as it marks the coming of a new year. I am getting ready for the holiday season that will soon be upon us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well it has been another interesting week at the burger bar. I have to say that as the cooler weather moves in I find the place just a little bit busier.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Well it is that time of year that we sit back and reflect on the past year. Where we see all that we are thankful for the past year.

I know I am thankful for the neighbors that they have met since moving to Cozyville.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 19 Kntoran Citizen

It is hard to believe that we are now starting the last month of the year. With 24 short days til Christmas I am sure that I will be busy at the burger joint as people stop in while out shopping for presents. I wish everyone a happy holiday season.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well I am not too excited about the recent new article but I can see how it can come in handy to get more people here. I know the burger joint can always use more customers.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

The past couple weeks have been interesting at the burger stand and here at home. Ringing in a new year. Watching my family open presents and playing in the snow with my wife and daughter was fun. I think as the year goes by my family will be growing with one more addition.

I went to the dentist for my check up. My teeth look good. It is nice to have a straight white smile to greet the customers with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 19

Another week has passed and January is over half over. It is amazing on how fast time is passing by. Before we know it this year will be over and we will be ready for the next decade to begin.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 19

Another week has passed and we are now in the coldest part of the winter. Seems like many are staying in for the winter.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,