Citizen - Kntoran - Page 4 of 22

Was a chilly day today but my wife and I snuggled - Page 4 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2008 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 4

I took the day off so we could get more settled into our new home. I am glad to have the extra room and my wife loves the pool. SHe is a sun worshipper during the summer care free months. SHe is hoping that when we decide to have kids that she has a girl to relax with out by the pool. I am hoping for a boy to help with the yard work. We will see what happens.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2008 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well I got my car a little early. I think this helps out a lot. My wife told me when I got home that she had found the perfect car. So we went and bought it. Now I have a sweet new ride to cruise around in. We are happy, Our pet is happy it is a sweet life right now.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Today looks to be a nice day. We worked out in the yard some. Planting flowers along the side walk to add some color to the place. After that we relaxed in the pool. All in all it was a good day.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 4 Kntoran Citizen

Well today I had to pay my taxes on things I owned. That is ok. I am glad to pay my taxes as I know that helps the city run smoothly and make sure that everything within the city is better protected by the police and fire. I will continue to enjoy my nice things.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

I got some tickets to the circus today. I had a couple extra so I gave them to a couple of kids whop wanted to go see the circus too. My wife and I enjoyed the circus and will probably do it again next year. Hopefully we will have a child then to take with us.

Work was great and we are glad that we are meeting some of the other citizens who live around here. Makes us feel more like a part of the community.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

It was a rainy day today and work was not too busy. I had hoped to be able to work on the flowers with Sandie today but the weather did not cooperate. That is ok for now we know the ground has plenty of moisture in it to help the flowers grow. Maybe tomorrow we can plant more flowers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 4

Today was a nice day. We were able to get the rest of the flowers planted. Sandie really likes the looks of the front yard now. We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing in the pool.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 4

Was a chilly day today but my wife and I snuggled by the fireplace and drank some hot chocolate. We even made a special treat for fluffles. He liked it very much. We watched him roam about the room before heading to bed. We made sure fluffles was al snuggled in his pen and we called it a night.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,