Citizen - Kntoran - Page 5 of 22

Another day has passed me by. We went out - Page 5 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 6th Aug, 2008 - 6:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 5

Today was my day off from work. So my wife and I decided to go to the mall and look around. We are thinking of having a little pool party. We would like to invite our new friends and have a nice cookout too. being a nice warm summer I am sure the event will be great.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2008 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Today was a good day at work. When I got home I decided to take my wife out on the town and enjoy a nice meal. We later made it home to relax and then call it a night.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2008 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Well today I over slept again but thanks to my nice ride I made it to work on time. I guess I stayed up too late last night with my wife. I will say it was well worth it however. smile.gif

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 5 Kntoran Citizen

I took the day off of work today for my wife went into labor. We have a beautiful little girl now we named her Mya. We are very happy with this addition in our lives.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Working on a saturday allows me to see many people who normally work during the week. Seeing some of them come in with their families allows me to see all who live in the area. I am happy that I moved here.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Now that is odd. I noticed today people paying a little more attention to me today. I do not know if this is just something new and people are getting to like me or if there is something more going on. I did go into the bathroom at work to make sure there was no third eye or something growing out of my forehead. smile.gif

I mentioned this to Sandie when I got home. She just told me that it was about time others saw in me what she has for a while now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 5

Today was a nice day. We watched our daughter roll over for the first time. I really enjoy her. She is the pride of our life right now. We are talking of having another child or 4. smile.gif

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2008 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 5

Another day has passed me by. We went out today and bought a few outfits for our daughter. We are planning to take the next week off and go visit her parents. That way they can spend a good week spoiling our daughter as grandparents are like to do. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,