Citizen - Kntoran - Page 6 of 22

I am going to have to move my alarm clock. - Page 6 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2008 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2008 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 6

Another day has passed. I think my daughter is growing like a weed. She is the joy in our lives and even our pet Fluffles likes to be around her. We have gone through the house making sure it is safe for her. We would not want her to get hurt now that she is crawling around. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2008 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Today my wife surprised me with a nice sensual massage after work. I really enjoyed it and I am sure she enjoyed the results later on. It is days like this that make life worth living.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Well it has been over a week and I have been relaxing at home when I am not at work. Sandie told me I needed to do more around the house so I spent a good part of a day helping her get the house in order. We took Mya across the street to give ourselves a break and play with her. She enjoyed the park.

We enjoy the neighbor hood and are excited that school is about to start again. It usually means added business for me as some kids come into the burger joint after school just to hang out. I do not mind because they always seem to buy things.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2008 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 6 Kntoran Citizen

Toady was a rainy day so we spent the day inside with Mya and Fluffles. Together those two keep us busy. We got Fluffles a ball so he can roll around the house without us having to watch him all the time. Mya on the other hand is crawling around and trying to get into everything she can get a hold of. It is fun watching her grow and learn.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2008 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Today was my day off. I was able to relax in the pool with Sandie and Mya. She likes to float on a small raft like her mother. Soon she will be old enough to teach her how to swim. Maybe she can grow up to be the female version of Phelps. smile.gif

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2008 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Today work was light. Not much going on for a change. Having a slow day at work is relaxing. You can get some of the little punch items done that you have been putting off for such a day. Everything is looking nice and shiny again. I did have to make a few calls for service men to come and repair a few little things. The fryer hood and range hood needs a good cleaning but I have a professional cleaning service that will be in tonight to clean them out right after closing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 6

Taking a long look at my life I was thinking there is so much I can be doing with my life. I wonder if there is another calling for me here. I always felt that I could do more for the community I belong to.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2008 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 6

I am going to have to move my alarm clock. Either that or quit my job. smile.gif I think moving it is the best idea. I just hate the days when I roll over turn it off and fall back to sleep.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,