Citizen - Kntoran - Page 7 of 22

today was a nice day at work. Nothing exciting - Page 7 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 17th Sep, 2008 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 7

Today was a much better day. I have found that I really enjoy floating in the pool with my daughter on my chest. She is liking the water and really gets into splashing. She knows that while daddy has her nothing bad is going to happen to her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2008 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Salesmen are always showing up at our door. We were smart this time and did not buy into their sales tactic. We sent the guy packing without earning more money from our wallets. smile.gif

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

This weekend there is a medieval style faire at one of the area sports complexes. We are going there to enjoy the looks and sounds of the days long ago pass.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2008 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 7 Kntoran Citizen

Well I had a nice visit with the tax man again. I am sure that he enjoys coming to my place to collect. I try to be as helpful as I can be. I even treat him to a nice glass of tea. I made sure to thank him and hope to see him soon.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2008 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

We are planning a nice pool party and cookout this weekend at our place. Sandie made some nice invitations that we sent to all our new friends here in Cozyville. She even put a few invitations on our neighbors doors hoping to meet them too.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2008 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Well another day has come and gone. We are getting everything all nice and ready for the pool party that will be taking place here this weekend. We went out and made sure we bought plenty of burgers, brats, hotdogs and steaks for the cookout.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 7

Well today was cleaning day at the house. I spent the day cleaning the whole house and even the walls. Do not need and spiders building webs in the corners. No dust bunnies running around under beds or the couch. Now the place looks better and smells clean again.

Sandie surprised me with a real nice dinner. I am happy to have such a wonderful life here in this nice little town.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2008 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 7

today was a nice day at work. Nothing exciting happened. Got home to play with my daughter. She is such fun to play with. I was trying to teach her how to play catch using a nerf ball. She still does not have the hand eye coordination down yet.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,