Citizen - Kntoran - Page 8 of 22

Well the weekend was a nice weekend. We were - Page 8 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 7th Oct, 2008 - 4:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 8

Today at work I made sure that all the bank receipts balanced and that we are still making a profit. Made sure all the bills were paid and that everything was properly cleaned. I do not want the health inspector to come in and see a dirty kitchen or food storage/prep area.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

It was a nice day of work today until I got home. My wife told me that she thinks I spend too much time on the tv watching the ladies there. I try not to watch tv at all.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Life is grand for me once again. I was able to leave work early and spend some nice quality time with my wife and daughter. I think they are the two most wonderful people in my life right now. We did take fluffles out with us. He ran around in his ball. He had a ball. He was all tuckered out by the time we got back inside the house.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 8 Kntoran Citizen

Today was a nice day. Yesterday I met some nice citizens of the town and told them to stop by on saturday for 50% off discount if they wished. I think that will help business here in Cozy burger. I am sure they will like the clean dinning area and great food.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Today was a great day. I served at least a dozen people on my 50% discount at Cozyburger. I believe they all got plenty to eat and by the looks I saw they were pleased. I think they liked my friendly clean place and the good food did not hurt either. Now I will see how many do stop back in in the weeks to come.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2008 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Today was a nice day. I spent most of the day working around the outside of the building making sure that all the bricks were tight and the windows caulking was in good shape. I checked the seals around the doors and made sure there were no weeds trying to pole their way up through any of the sidewalk and pavement cracks. I checked the roof and the eaves to include the downspouts to make sure everything looked good and was free of debris. I take pride in the building and want it to look nice and well cared for so that people are more apt to have a positive attitude towards the business.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 8

Well it is getting to be close to the end of another week. I made sure that my employees all got their pay today. I got the bills all paid so I know we are good for another month. I had a relaxing day at home with my wife and daughter.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 8

Well the weekend was a nice weekend. We were able to get to the park to allow mya a few hours of fresh outdoor air and to see other kids at play. She just sat there in the sand box and moved sand here and there. She tried to eat some but I was able to make sure it was not a successful try.

We did go out to the clothing store. FarSeer was glad to see us as we bought new clothes for our growing daughter.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,